What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Robert Plant& Alisson Krauss-Raising Sand...Wow a big record here IMO..I love Zep and Robert's Solo stuff..never cared much for A K and Union Station but she does have a great voice plus she's a Local Gal..really Good Stuff...

Living Loud-Living Loud

Fear Not - S/T

The Cult - BORN INTO THIS

Dio - MAGICA

Betty Blowtorch - ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH?

Distant Thunder - WELCOME THE END

Accept - EAT THE HEAT

Fear Not - S/T

Scorpions - HUMANITY HOUR I

God DAMN I still love this album!! It still hasn't fallen out of rotation even after a few months! :banger:

Overkill- I Hear Black

Now that's an album I haven't spun in years. I never liked it but maybe it's due another attempt to win me over....

OVERKILL - Immortalis

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - "City of Evil"

Overkill- I Hear Black

Now that's an album I haven't spun in years. I never liked it but maybe it's due another attempt to win me over....

I just picked up at a pawn shop and I think I had heard it before but couldn't remember.

Either way it's not very good at all, luckily I only spent $4 on it.

Overkill- I Hear Black

I just picked up at a pawn shop and I think I had heard it before but couldn't remember.

Told ya, two good songs ("World of Hurt" and "Spiritual Void") on that one, plus a whooooole lotta filler.

Overkill- I Hear Black

Told ya, two good songs ("World of Hurt" and "Spiritual Void") on that one, plus a whooooole lotta filler.

I think Blitz should of called this one "I Hear Crap". :rofl2:

I call it "I Hear Nothing" because I never listen to it. :lol:

However, I can never quite bring myself to get rid of it because it's Overkill, and because of those two songs I like.

However, I can never quite bring myself to get rid of it because it's Overkill, and because of those two songs I like.

I actually don't think I liked any of the songs but keep it as I have everything else by them. The production blows too, especially the guitar sound. It's like a lumbering naff Doom Metal album.

Next up:-

ICED EARTH - Framing Armageddon

I actually don't think I liked any of the songs but keep it as I have everything else by them. The production blows too, especially the guitar sound. It's like a lumbering naff Doom Metal album.

Now that you mention it it does sound like a Sabbath inspired doom metal album.

ANGELS & AIRWAVES - I Empire

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - S/T

B Joe - White,White Roses

And what a strange little album this is :blink: Starts off ok,then spirals downwards into a strange acoustic, melancholic,some would say dirge,attempt at country-rock.I think I may struggle to repeat-play this and the only redeeming feature being,I got it cheap...

And what a strange little album this is :blink: Starts off ok,then spirals downwards into a strange acoustic, melancholic,some would say dirge,attempt at country-rock.I think I may struggle to repeat-play this and the only redeeming feature being,I got it cheap...

Haha! - It's EXACTLY how I remember that album... I sold my copy! The debut's a little better though...

N/P - CRAZY LIXX - Loud Minority

Get ready for this one people - It's bound to create a shockwave of melodic orgasms - Far superios to CRASHDIET in terms of sleazy melodies!

Of the 3 B-Joe discs this is by far the worst. 'Ready To Ride' is the one I really like and the one that will probably hit home with you. The 'S/T' isn't all bad either. 'White,White Roses' is ok in places especially at the start, but as you say, by the end does make you scratch your head a little.

AIRPLAY - Stranded