What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Dokken - BREAKING THE CHAINS

Deliverance - DELIVERANCE/WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE (KMG Records 2-on-1 reissue)

REO Speedwagon - Earth, A Small Man, His Dog & A Chicken

Eric Martin Band - Sucker For A Pretty Face

Santers - Shot Down in Flames

Loverboy - Keep It Up

Blind Guardian - 'Imaginations From The Other Side' :headbanger:

Love/Hate - WASTED IN AMERICA

Motorhead - INFERNO

Ordained Fate - S/T

Spinnin' at this minute is Slaughter -" Stick It Live "

For some reason I wanted to play Stick It To Ya, but I have just discovered that I only have that on vinyl.....

Does anyone know where I can get one cheap on CD :whistle::lol:

For some reason I wanted to play Stick It To Ya, but I have just discovered that I only have that on vinyl.....

I think someone else was asking for this rareity - can't for the life of me remember who or where it was. I have a copy going for £50 if you want it! :whistle:

Evans Blue - 'The pursuit begins when this portrayal of life ends'

12 Stones - 'Anthem for the underdog'

Emerson Hart - 'Cigarettes and gasoline'

I think someone else was asking for this rareity - can't for the life of me remember who or where it was. I have a copy going for £50 if you want it! :whistle:

:wtf: :bsflag: :tsk: That is 49 more that what I would pay for it........ :unsure: Is that a Japanese Gold Disc and autographed by the entire band or the common disc that you can get dirt cheap on eBay or Amazon :unsure: .

PLEASE REPLY NOW...........Have not heard that one for awhile :lol:

Evans Blue - 'The pursuit begins when this portrayal of life ends'

12 Stones - 'Anthem for the underdog'

Emerson Hart - 'Cigarettes and gasoline'

You need to listen to some REAL music, you know like Led Zeppelin. :lol:

2 of these 3 albums are pretty crap... but I'd take all 3 over Zeppelin anyday. :)

I was mostly listening to my advance copy of Ted Poley's f*cking brilliant 'Smile', though. :) F*ck I am loving this CD.

:wtf: :bsflag: :tsk: That is 49 more that what I would pay for it........ :unsure: Is that a Japanese Gold Disc and autographed by the entire band or the common disc that you can get dirt cheap on eBay or Amazon :unsure: .

It is the limited edition Platinum & Diamond encrusted version, with lovely little gold inlays that has been pressed against the front bottoms of all the members of the band - You can have it for £45 - Still interested?

PLEASE REPLY NOW :lol:

It is the limited edition Platinum & Diamond encrusted version, with lovely little gold inlays that has been pressed against the front bottoms of all the members of the band - You can have it for £45 - Still interested?

:rofl2:

REPLYING NOW....

Did any of their bum hairs stick to the disc :unsure: If so, I will consider it ...If not, we will need to negotiate on that price so I will make an offer of 1 pound.

PLEASE REPLY NOW

REPLYING NOW....

Did any of their bum hairs stick to the disc :unsure: If so, I will consider it ...If not, we will need to negotiate on that price so I will make an offer of 1 pound.

PLEASE REPLY NOW

Yes! Hairs all over it and not from the back bottom either - 1 pound each hair = £36

REPLYING NOW....

PLEASE REPLY NOW

Yes! Hairs all over it and not from the back bottom either - 1 pound each hair = £36

<_< You are trying to rip me off asking for 36 pound....I'm going to search eBay and Amazon for another copy of this CD with pubic hair stuck all over it.......and I am not going to spend more than 3 pound :angry: That's with shipping included.......So there :P .

I am now going to list you in the Bad Sellers thread and warn people to avoid you :lol: