What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ~ "Damn Regret"

I saw this CD is the shop yesterday and told myself I'd try these guys out. They definately look the part... what do they sound like? Hoping to find out very shortly. :)

I'm listening to Strangeways now. Looking for stuff to put on my Ipod and I surprised myself finding a nice little tune off the debut called 'Close to the edge'. Seeing what I can get off 'Native Sons' now... which probably won't be much. Maybe 'Only a fool'.

EDIT: HeyZues Chripes! I forgot about 'So far away'. Love that tune. 'Where do we go from here' might just make the cut too.

I saw this CD is the shop yesterday and told myself I'd try these guys out. They definately look the part... what do they sound like? Hoping to find out very shortly. :)

I'm listening to Strangeways now. Looking for stuff to put on my Ipod and I surprised myself finding a nice little tune off the debut called 'Close to the edge'. Seeing what I can get off 'Native Sons' now... which probably won't be much. Maybe 'Only a fool'.

EDIT: HeyZues Chripes! I forgot about 'So far away'. Love that tune. 'Where do we go from here' might just make the cut too.

Loads of good tracks on the Strangeways debut matey, as well as 'Native Sons' & 'Walk In The Fire'.

Wow, these guys sound like they slot in right between Bullet for My Valentine and Silverstein. Can't wait to give this is a spin asap.

Having an angry modern metal afternoon to suit my mood after the "ipod Incident'... and Four Letter Lie are very good. 'Let your body take over' is the disc.

SATYRICON - Now, Diabolical

Can't beat some cheery Black Metal on Christmas Day... :blink:

Vitamin Z "Sharp Stone Rain"

The Very Best Of Gloria Estefan... :anon:

The metal album of Mariah Carey :anon::anon:

;)

Blue Oyster Cult "Fire Of Unknown Origin"

Blue Oyster Cult "Imaginos"