What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Zan Clan - We Are Zan Clan, Who The F**K Are You?

Wildside - Demos bootleg

Ohhh Shit !!! No you have it ????!!!!! DAMN ! I hope it's the same band, a canadian band... I have this old K7 with 2 tracks but the tape is dead.... I'll send you a PM ! I hope it's the same band !

Aerosmith - ROCK IN A HARD PLACE

This one's kind of a "forgotten" Smith disc due to the absence of Perry and Whitford, but it still has some great stuff on it...

Enuzz Z'nuff - strength

(this is the only EZ album ive got and i quite like it, - are there any others worth getting?)

That was the first one I got too. I'd get the debut and 'Animals with human intelligence' and unless you LOVE them, you could probably leave it at that. :) Definately get the debut though. They have other cool albums, but not overly essential, IMO.

Enuzz Z'nuff - strength

(this is the only EZ album ive got and i quite like it, - are there any others worth getting?)

That was the first one I got too. I'd get the debut and 'Animals with human intelligence' and unless you LOVE them, you could probably leave it at that. :) Definately get the debut though. They have other cool albums, but not overly essential, IMO.

I agree those 1st 3 releases are all great but the rest are just ok. "Strength" is my fav by far though.

listening to: Some different Jeff Scott Soto songs in my Windows Media Player.

Enuzz Z'nuff - strength

I agree those 1st 3 releases are all great but the rest are just ok. "Strength" is my fav by far though.

thanks guys for the help,

Just finished X-sinner - Preace treaty, ...

and now

Wig Wam - hard to be a rockn roller...

and thats 500 posts for me :) ....

they do indeed :)

quick question: Will fans of Wig Wam like the other older bands the members of WW were in?

Fans of Wig Wam will love Dream Police - s/t ... where the guitarist came from. If they're like me they will spit on their 2nd disc ('Messing with the blues') but the debut kicks ass - that dude can play!

I believe also there is an ex-Sha Boom member in there too. I'm not a huge fan of Sha-Boom, but their latest album from 2005 ('The Race is on'?) is easily their best, IMO, and well worth checking out.

I'm not sure where the other guy is from. The guitarist is from Dream Police, one of the others is from Sha-Boom and ther lead singer is new... but I'm sure the 4th guy is from somewhere too. I will investigate and get back. :)