What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Listening to ....

Aerosmith - Honkin' On Bobo (makes me want to get up and boogie)

Michael Bormann - S/T (Jaded Heart by any other name)

21 Guns - Demolition (not as good as Salute but i like it)

Hey MJ, i was being serious before. I thought it was clever use of irony listening to "See You Someday" by a band that just split. I am a barking mad Scotsman but i do occasionally have moments of clarity (I'm taking pills for it tho') :crazy:

Hey MJ, i was being serious before. I thought it was clever use of irony listening to "See You Someday" by a band that just split. I am a barking mad Scotsman but i do occasionally have moments of clarity (I'm taking pills for it tho')  :crazy:

;) tnx.......not always a total ditz!!! :lol:

:banger: Eric Singer Project........again!!! :banger::lol:

"Free Ride" right now.........omg......Bubba just told me it was TOO LOUD.....he can't hear his Jurassic Park movie over my HEADPHONES!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

MJ! TURN THAT VOLUME DOWN!!!!!! LET THE KID ENJOY THE DINO MOVIE!!!!

:lol: NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Foxy Lady" is on now!!!! :banger:

DAMN he does SUCH a great job with that number!!!! :banger:

Listening to The Downtown Clowns - S/T right now....very good stuff here....kinda like an early VH ... :banger:

All Those Wasted Years: Live At The Marquee - Hanoi Rocks. I was psyched to pick this up because I had no Hanoi Rocks and then SHK showed me a Classic Rock magazine that tapped this disc as the 20th greatest live disc of ALL TIME!

Wow, a great disc (not only in my opinion), for only $3.98! How often do you luck into a deal like that. (Not too often, in my case.)

A little QR super hits to get ready for the Dubrow show tonight! (Which, actually, I'm on my way to as soon as I finish typing this!)

:lol: Was gettin' a lil TOO country in the song game.....had to put in some Kinki Stunt and get back to RAWKIN'!!!!! :lol:

GOD..........I LOVE these guys!!!! :banger:

All Those Wasted Years: Live At The Marquee - Hanoi Rocks. I was psyched to pick this up because I had no Hanoi Rocks and then SHK showed me a Classic Rock magazine that tapped this disc as the 20th greatest live disc of ALL TIME!

Wow, a great disc (not only in my opinion), for only $3.98! How often do you luck into a deal like that. (Not too often, in my case.)

Glad you enjoyed it, hsf!