What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

On the way in to work

Grobschnitt - Solar Music Live

On my way back ..later

Grobschnitt - Rockpommel's Land

Waheeyyy its 70's prog/space rock day!! :headbanger:

PC69 - Electrified

Only recently picked this one up. Not bad at all...

On the subject of PC69, can anyone tell me which is their most melodic CD? I know they did a couple of alternative albums - which I want to AVOID - but I like their more melodic moments... I have the excellent "Thunderdome" which I love & "Electrified" which is good & consistent but doesnt blow me away....

Personally.......you've got the best two there. I like all of them with Readman on vox....but my fave two are Thunderdome and Electrified....

Thanks MJ. "Thunderdome" was the first album of theirs I bought, & although loads of people told me to look into their catalogue I still think it's the best....

Still Playing:

JSS - Essential Ballads

This is awesome stuff. Unless you own both E.P's (in which case there will only be 3 new tracks) this is well & truly worth getting. The unreleased tunes are brilliant & is great to have all these on one CD...

Hey Tim (2), 'One size fits all' is essential. That one and 'Electrified' and the one with the girl on the cover with pink cream splattering her - what the f*ck has happened to my memory!!! But that one is great. To be honest, avoid 'Change' and the 1997 album that follows that, and you'll enjoy the rest of them. s/t is great but very weak and 'Games people play' is also very good, but IMO you cannot go past 'One size fits all' or 'Electrified'.

I played Human Zoo - 'Precious time' advance this morning. Wow, this is going to blow a few heads off. Mixed by Dennis Ward and containing Subway members... f*cking excellent.

PC69 - Electrified

On the subject of PC69, can anyone tell me which is their most melodic CD? I know they did a couple of alternative albums - which I want to AVOID - but I like their more melodic moments... I have the excellent "Thunderdome" which I love & "Electrified" which is good & consistent but doesnt blow me away....

Personally.......you've got the best two there. I like all of them with Readman on vox....but my fave two are Thunderdome and Electrified....

Thanks MJ. "Thunderdome" was the first album of theirs I bought, & although loads of people told me to look into their catalogue I still think it's the best....

Still Playing:

JSS - Essential Ballads

This is awesome stuff. Unless you own both E.P's (in which case there will only be 3 new tracks) this is well & truly worth getting. The unreleased tunes are brilliant & is great to have all these on one CD...

Hey Tim (2), 'One size fits all' is essential. That one and 'Electrified' and the one with the girl on the cover with pink cream splattering her - what the f*ck has happened to my memory!!! But that one is great. To be honest, avoid 'Change' and the 1997 album that follows that, and you'll enjoy the rest of them. s/t is great but very weak and 'Games people play' is also very good, but IMO you cannot go past 'One size fits all' or 'Electrified'.

I played Human Zoo - 'Precious time' advance this morning. Wow, this is going to blow a few heads off. Mixed by Dennis Ward and containing Subway members... f*cking excellent.

Thanks Geoff, had my eye on "One Size Fits All" so will pick that one up.

Now Playing:

GOTTHARD - Lip Service (Track: "I Wonder" :banana: )

That one and 'Electrified' and the one with the girl on the cover with pink cream splattering her - what the f*ck has happened to my memory!!!

Sonic Dynamite. That's the one you mean. And it is great indeed !!

Hey, you're right !! I didn't know that !There are 2 Subway members playing in Human Zoo.

And :agree: f*cking AWESOME album !!! :dance:

:drink:

Playing now:

Casanova - S/T

PRIMAL FEAR - Seven Seals

PC69 - Thunderdome

Lonnie's new ballad series - Disc 1

GREAT stuff, Lonnie !!! :dance: Thanks a million !!! :drink:

ROBERT TEPPER "No Easy Way Out"

TIM FEEHAN s/t

BRIAN Mc DONALD "Desperate Business"

TOTO "The Seventh One"

SAGA "Trust"

PC69 - Electrified

Still Playing:

JSS - Essential Ballads

Thanks Geoff, had my eye on "One Size Fits All" so will pick that one up.

Hmmmm.....now I'm curious...do I have this??? :lol: So much for my new year's resolution of EVER getting organized....lol

Oh.....spinnin' here...........Kelly Clarkson..................again. :unsure:

Off to look for some PC69 :banger:

YAY!!! I do.....and it was on the shelf........under the "P's"

Wonders never cease..... :lol:

Still think I'm partial to 'Thunderdome' though...

ok..that's why.....this is Deris....... duh mj..... :unsure:

Survivor - Caught In The Game

Storm - Storm

Lordi - The Arockalypse

Roadmaster - Fortress

Transit - Heartcore :banger:

What a great f'n CD this is! :banana: