What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Goo Goo Dolls - 'Let love in' ; man, I am loving this disc. The first 6 songs especially.

The Poodles - 'Metal will stand tall' ; don't like tracks 2 and 4 - LOVE the rest. Awesome stuff. :)

Relapsed - 'A state of former self' ; moving beyond the production, this is a great album. I love it and fans of Guild of Ages / CITA should enjoy, regardless of production issues.

TREAT - Weapons of Choice

All those who think 'Organised Crime' is the best thing since sliced bread, think how much better it would've been had it included "Still In Heaven"? Incredible tune...

VON GROOVE - Drivin' Off The Edge Of The World.

AC/DC - BACK IN BLACK (remaster)

ANDERS JOHANSSON - S/T

Top drawer Swedish AOR....

The Poodles - Metal Will Stand Tall

House Of Lords - World Upside Down

F**king great great album - can't find one bad song on this. Faves so far 'Million Miles' and the awesomely awesome 'Ghost Of Time', but all the tracks on this are really strong.

The Poodles - Metal Will Stand Tall

House Of Lords - World Upside Down

F**king great great album - can't find one bad song on this. Faves so far 'Million Miles' and the awesomely awesome 'Ghost Of Time', but all the tracks on this are really strong.

Thought you might like the HoL Jez. Is only the slightly iffy production job (the mix is poor - courtesy of Dennis Ward - no keys & a messy sound) & the lack of a real killer ballad - such as "Remember My Name" or "Inside You" that stops it from being faultless IMO... Brilliant album...

Playing:-

ANDERS JOHANSSON - S/T (the opening 2 tunes are just glorious AOR... What a voice...)

NEWMAN - Heaven Knows

LeppardMania (just bought it Sat.)

some really good songs

Foolin' - Steve Whiteman (Kix)

I really liked Jani's version of Photograph (surprised me)

Let It Go - Jason McMaster nice energy

Too Late for Love - Stevie Rachelle

and a few others like Paul Shortino and Kory Clarke

I have to say though, whoever decided to remix Rock Rock needs to be SLAPPED hard

it is God Awful. Other than that bomb the rest are pretty good.

Warrior - THE CODE OF LIFE

Lake - The Blast of Silence

Jace - Stolen Season

Dangerous Toys - S/T

I hope I never get too old to enjoy a dumb song like "Sport'n A Woody" :)

TREAT - Weapons of Choice

All those who think 'Organised Crime' is the best thing since sliced bread, think how much better it would've been had it included "Still In Heaven"? Incredible tune...

Yeah, I am truly baffled as to how a song so f8cking stunning could ever be left off any album. Surely they could have slipped it in there somewhere. But it just shows the quality of the band - that that song is one that wasn't "good enough" to make the disc. Like Frontline's 'Almost unreleased' CD, it is like some sort of verification that they're 2 of the best band in the world. :)

Anyway, my only guess is that is has a few similarities to 'Get you on the run' and maybe that's why it was excluded? I don't know... I really think it should have been on there too.

Listening to:

House of Lords - 'World Upside down' ; spectacular disc

Silverstein - 'When broken is easily fixed' ; love the band, just not this disc. I think it's the screams that kill it for me.

Story of the Year - 'In the wake of determination' ; this one still seems to get better with every listen, even now. F*ck I love this disc! What a band.