What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Lillian Axe ~ Live 2002 .......... "The Day I Met You"  :wub: loooooove this song....

YES!! One of my favorite Lillian songs!!

Now Playing in my player is the new Jesse Strange.........and it is kickin' my ass!!!! Love it!!

:o OH MAN!!!!!!! How GREAT is the song "Bottom Of A Bottle"??!!??!!??!!!!!! Not so much the lyrics......but the tune.......it's just SOOOOOOO rocking!!!!!!

Dream Theater - Octavarium

Beau Coup - Born & Raised (On Rock-n-Roll)

Not a huge fan of this. Good for what it is, but, a too poppy and keyboard-driven. It wasn't necessarily a million miles off, but, certainly was not too close to the neighborhood either.

Lillian Axe ~ Live 2002 .......... "The Day I Met You"  :wub: loooooove this song....

YES!! One of my favorite Lillian songs!!

Now Playing in my player is the new Jesse Strange.........and it is kickin' my ass!!!! Love it!!

'The day I met you' is one of my fave songs too. It's the kind of song I was hoping to sneak into my wedding/video somehow... but in actual fast it's a really, really sad song so it probably wouldn't be the best move. Love it dearly though.

I heard a bit of Reckless 'No frills' on the way to work. Jesse Strange coming up soon...

Random MP3's that I cherry-picked off of various band and label web sites this afternoon... I'm particularly digging a German power metal band called "Paragon" at the moment

SHELL & THE OCEAN 'Turn Blue' 1989

Raw Silk ; very good stuff.

Black Rose - 'Walk it like ya talk it' ; even better stuff. Love this one!

Farrenheit - Raise the Roof