What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

The Babys - Union Jacks

Paul Rodgers - Now

Iron Maiden - Somewhere In Time

Mike Tramp - More To Life Than This

Tonight I am back at one of my high school dances and listening to an 80's mix I threw together.

The Church~Under The Milky Way

XTC~Dear God

The Specials~A Message To You Rudy

Big Audio Dynamite~Medicine Show

Baltimora~Tarzan Boy

Howard jones~Things Can Only Get Better

Kajagoogoo~Too Shy

Men Without Hats~Pop Goes The World

Love And Rockets~No New Tale To Tell

Frank & Moon Unit Zappa~Valley Girl

The Dream Academy~Life In A Northern Town

Big Pig~Breakaway

Spandau Ballet~True

The Vapors~Turning Japanese

Naked Eyes~Promises Promises

Madness~It Must Be Love

Real Life~Send Me An Angel

Herbie Hancock~Rockit

Dead Or Alive~Brand New Lover

Rick Astley~Together Forever

Nik Kershaw~Wouldn't It Be Good

Right Said Fred~I'm Too Sexy

PLACE VENDOME - S/T  :banana:

Hey Tim......my interest is totally peaked on this one...

Is there a site where I can hear some??? I've done a search, but come up empty so far. :(

http://www.melodicrock.com/showcase/placevendome.html

Hey MJ,

There is a showcase on Melodicrock.com for it. Despite Michael Kiske complaining that it's heavier than he thought it was gonna be, it still aint very heavy at all. I'd suggest it's on the lighter side of the stuff you seem to like as it's definitely AOR. To me it sounds like a softer version of Jaded Heart....

Currently playing:

ALLEN/LANDE - The Battle

Hybrid Ice - S/T

Phil Vincent - Thunder in the East

Is there a site where I can hear some??? I've done a search, but come up empty so far. :(

Hey MJ,

There is a showcase on Melodicrock.com for it. Despite Michael Kiske complaining that it's heavier than he thought it was gonna be, it still aint very heavy at all. I'd suggest it's on the lighter side of the stuff you seem to like as it's definitely AOR. To me it sounds like a softer version of Jaded Heart....

Currently playing:

ALLEN/LANDE - The Battle

:blink: Well damn......how did I miss that? Thanks Tim.

Yeah....I would say it's kinda like a Jaded Heart without balls....

Nice....classy stuff....but ..... -_- doesn't have that oooooomph that I love...

ok........thanks!! :)

Hey MJ,

Currently playing:

ALLEN/LANDE - The Battle

:blink: Well damn......how did I miss that? Thanks Tim.

Yeah....I would say it's kinda like a Jaded Heart without balls....

Nice....classy stuff....but ..... -_- doesn't have that oooooomph that I love...

ok........thanks!! :)

Hey MJ,

Didn't think it'd be your thing to be honest, given how different our tastes are. How you liking that new Bon Jovi disc? :lol:

Now Playing:

DISTURBED - Ten Thousand Fists

How bizzare is the cover of Genesis "Land of Confusion" on this? Am sure I hear some keyboards in there too.... :blink:

Hey MJ,

Didn't think it'd be your thing to be honest, given how different our tastes are.  How you liking that new Bon Jovi disc?  :lol:

LOL!!! Never really thought about it...but we really are polar opposites on some things, huh? :lol: Hmmmm.....so how comes I still like you??? :blink::lol:

Lovin' the Bon Jovi disc, btw. ;)

However......the new Nickelback has taken it's place in my ears for awhile!!! WOW.....talk about "in your face" rockin'!!! I love it!!! :banana:

Hey MJ,

Didn't think it'd be your thing to be honest, given how different our tastes are.  How you liking that new Bon Jovi disc?  :lol:

LOL!!! Never really thought about it...but we really are polar opposites on some things, huh? :lol: Hmmmm.....so how comes I still like you??? :blink::lol:

However......the new Nickelback has taken it's place in my ears for awhile!!! WOW.....talk about "in your face" rockin'!!! I love it!!! :banana:

Hey MJ. :wub:

I love Nickelback's "Photograph", just waiting for the album to come through my postbox....

Listening to:

KHYMERA - "A New Promise" (Soundbytes)

Am LOVING the keyboards on the track "Alone". Can't believe this is Dennis Ward singing either. I'm seriously excited about this one....

Hey MJ,

Hey MJ. :wub:

I love Nickelback's "Photograph", just waiting for the album to come through my postbox....

:lol:

I'll be very interested to hear what you think of the whole thing!! :jump: But....if you hate it.....just be glad you don't live with me......... 'cuz I'm playing it constantly!!! :lol:

Now on: "Rockstar" Love the hillbilly twang in this one!! :banger:

HEARTLESS - Heartless

Great harmonies, but otherwise it's massively overrated IMO

PLACE VENDOME - Place Vendome

Playing track: "Too Late" - Stunning AOR, killer vocals & a glorious chorus....