What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Had to dig into the vault for this one....

Night Ranger ~ "Midnight Madness".......good memories of this one.....track 7 especially....

TRIXTER "Hear"

SIGNAL "Loud & Clear"

SLAUGHTER "The Wild Life"

Have never heard anything by Slaughter before, but someone gave this to me free as part of an eBay deal. Luckily I've still got his mailing address so I can send it right on back to him. :lol: I thought as a fan of Winger/Warrant/Firehouse that it might be right up my street, and "Real Love" is an okay song, but the rest... :bigboom:

TRIXTER "Hear"

SIGNAL "Loud & Clear"

Have never heard anything by Slaughter before, but someone gave this to me free as part of an eBay deal. Luckily I've still got his mailing address so I can send it right on back to him.  :lol:  I thought as a fan of Winger/Warrant/Firehouse that it might be right up my street, and "Real Love" is an okay song, but the rest...  :bigboom:

I'd be surprised if you heard their first album Stick It To Ya and didn't like it

TRIXTER "Hear"

SIGNAL "Loud & Clear"

Have never heard anything by Slaughter before, but someone gave this to me free as part of an eBay deal. Luckily I've still got his mailing address so I can send it right on back to him.  :lol:  I thought as a fan of Winger/Warrant/Firehouse that it might be right up my street, and "Real Love" is an okay song, but the rest...  :bigboom:

I'd be surprised if you heard their first album Stick It To Ya and didn't like it

With Tim(2) I wouldn't be surprised... :lol: ...."Days Gone By" and "Times They Change" are superb tracks on that Slaughter album. Mark Slaughter's vox is an acquired taste....maybe that's where Timbo(2) doesn't dig it....

To stay on topic.....on the way in to the office today I jammed to......

Leiahdorus ~ "Ashes to Ashes"

TRIXTER "Hear"

SIGNAL "Loud & Clear"

With Tim(2) I wouldn't be surprised... :lol: ...."Days Gone By" and "Times They Change" are superb tracks on that Slaughter album. Mark Slaughter's vox is an acquired taste....maybe that's where Timbo(2) doesn't dig it....

Glad you've gathered I've got stranger-than-normal tastes :lol: . I did indeed hate the vocals, but the tunes are generally a lot less melodic than the likes of Firehouse and Warrant (pre-"Ultraphobic" of course), and they're just sooo cliched. Not my thing at all. Now listening to something much more melodic and tuneful:

TESTAMENT "The New Order" :lol::lol:

Mennen - Age of Fools

to be followed by........

Mennen - Freakazoid

:banger::banger:

Assemblage23 ~ "Let the Wind Erase Me" <------Perhaps one of the greatest EBM, Synth bands in the modern era. Truly excellent stuff!!!!!!!

Roxx Gang ~ "Things You've Never Done Before"