What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

"Vintage" 'smith? That's just insulting, vintage 'smith is "Get Your Wings" or "Toys in the Attic", that sort of thing... "Get a Grip" is classified as "post-sellout"... ;)

Amen brother... believe me, I in no way consider "GET A GRIP to be "vintage" ... I should've put the word "vintage" in italics or in bold in order to differentiate the good stuff like ROCKS, TOYS, etc. from the GET A GRIP era tripe...

Oh okay, I get it! Sorry man, I totally read that wrong, I should know better than to doubt your metal awesomeness! :drink:

"Vintage" 'smith? That's just insulting, vintage 'smith is "Get Your Wings" or "Toys in the Attic", that sort of thing... "Get a Grip" is classified as "post-sellout"... ;)

Amen brother... believe me, I in no way consider "GET A GRIP to be "vintage" ... I should've put the word "vintage" in italics or in bold in order to differentiate the good stuff like ROCKS, TOYS, etc. from the GET A GRIP era tripe...

Oh okay, I get it! Sorry man, I totally read that wrong, I should know better than to doubt your metal awesomeness! :drink:

Gotta agree with you guys I love the old stuff in the 70's too and even the "Rock in a Hard Place" with Dufay and Crespo kicked butt too. This reminds me that I need to finish my "vintage" 'Smith collection. I just most have the "Toys", "Classics Live" and the extended "Greatest Hits" but have been wanting to get all of the 70's studio discs. :tumbsup:

Gotta agree with you guys I love the old stuff in the 70's too and even the "Rock in a Hard Place" with Dufay and Crespo kicked butt too. This reminds me that I need to finish my "vintage" 'Smith collection. I just most have the "Toys", "Classics Live" and the extended "Greatest Hits" but have been wanting to get all of the 70's studio discs. :tumbsup:

Classic 'smith just kicks ass and takes names. I can't even believe they still call it Aerosmith with all the wussage they've been plonking out since Permanent Vacation.... <_<

Classic 'smith just kicks ass and takes names. I can't even believe they still call it Aerosmith with all the wussage they've been plonking out since Permanent Vacation.... <_<

You can say the same thing about Def Leppard but with that name maybe they just deaf/def around 1987. :lol:

Hurricane - Slave To The Thrill

Doug Aldrich. :bowdown:

I think Kelly Hansen is great, especially in Foreigner :tumbsup:

Oh yeah Kelly has a great voice, I'm interested to hear an all new Foreigner cd with him. :tumbsup:

Have you heard the first two Hurricane cds? Good stuff IMO.

S'all good. :banger::drink:

Oh yeah Kelly has a great voice, I'm interested to hear an all new Foreigner cd with him. :tumbsup:

Have you heard the first two Hurricane cds? Good stuff IMO.

I`ve only heard this one album and that`s only just of late :tumbsup:

Toto - Fahrenheit

Again.......

And again........

You`ll have Stefan (Backster) after you if you keep this up mate.

Guess you`re enjoying this album :tumbsup:

Toto here and Toto there...Don't tell me you're going through the whole catalogue? :unsure:

:lol:

Now spinning:

Roxanne - s/t

:bowdown: Paul Rodgers - Cut Loose

Heart - Jupiters Darling

Gotthard - Domino Effect

Last Autumn's Dream - Dreamcatcher

Thanks to Wotty !! :multi: