What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Touble - The Essential....

Oh boy.....This guy like Rory Gallagher, should have had my attention a long tim ago....Fuckin' awesome stuff and holy shit, could he play the guitar....There would not have been many better on the strings than this guy......Love this style :tumbsup:

Disc 2 today...... :bowdown: This guy is senfuckinsational....All those guitarists I had in my top 10 must now move down a place.....Brilliant CD and one of the best I have purchased this year :tumbsup:

Backed...IMO Stevie Is the Best Blues Guitar Player EVER!!!! One of my all time

Fave Guitar Players!!!! Great Stuff!!!

So I'm Gonna spin...

SRV-Couldn't Stand The Weather

This guy has actually blown me away, how good he was and is :bowdown:

Oh boy.....This guy like Rory Gallagher, should have had my attention a long tim ago....Fuckin' awesome stuff and holy shit, could he play the guitar....There would not have been many better on the strings than this guy......Love this style :tumbsup:

Disc 2 today...... :bowdown: This guy is senfuckinsational....All those guitarists I had in my top 10 must now move down a place.....Brilliant CD and one of the best I have purchased this year :tumbsup:

Backed...IMO Stevie Is the Best Blues Guitar Player EVER!!!! One of my all time

Fave Guitar Players!!!! Great Stuff!!!

So I'm Gonna spin...

SRV-Couldn't Stand The Weather

Yes indeed. SRV was an amazing guitarist, among the best, if not THE best. Check this out! If that ain't great I don't know what is :guitbannana:

No argument from me on that mate.........Simply brilliant :tumbsup:

Dave,have you ever heard Joe Bonamassa.If you like SRV I would think you would love Bonamassa.

Only from a few samples and I did like that too......Will keep that one in the memory bank and more research will be done....Thanks for the tip mate :drink:

Nielsen/Pearson - S/T+ Blind Luck

Where did you get this one from, my friend ??? :unsure:

I want it !!!!!! :crying: :crying:

Kyle Vincent - Trust

Again .... ! Fookin' lushtastic, as Wotty would say !!

Rebel Heels - One By One By One

Again...

Very lite,female-fronted,synth-laden AOR.Ideal to listen to late at night,with a nice cup of tea,in front of the fire dreaming of flowers,rainbows etc,etc,anyway I digress.Vox and musicianship are top,with a production so clean you could eat your dinner of it.

Great stuff.............

Bernd - have had this a fair few years mate. I picked it up from a seller here in the UK that was getting rid off alot of his stuff (a bargain aswell about £10 if I remember). Glad I picked it up when I did, as it's VERY rare these days - Jap only I think!!

Bernd - have had this a fair few years mate. I picked it up from a seller here in the UK that was getting rid off alot of his stuff (a bargain aswell about £10 if I remember). Glad I picked it up when I did, as it's VERY rare these days - Jap only I think!!

That's what I was afraid of hearing ! :crying: :crying:

X-Sinner - GET IT

Titanic - FULL STEAM AHEAD

Dave,have you ever heard Joe Bonamassa.If you like SRV I would think you would love Bonamassa.

Only from a few samples and I did like that too......Will keep that one in the memory bank and more research will be done....Thanks for the tip mate :drink:

Joe Bonamassa is really good too...I have several of his releases..He's got some major chops and good songs but IMO he's no where NEAR what Stevie is/was. No one is really.

Having had the chance to see Stevie live I can say he truly is the best.

Spinning...

Black Tide-Light From Above

SRV-Soul To Soul