What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Oh, you must be talkin' about the 'parental advisory' stuff, huh?

Haha......yeah, I had just finished the song "F*ck All Y'all" :lol:

Can you SAY it any more in one sentence??? :lol:

Saliva - Survival of the Sickest..... holy f*ck this RAWKS!!! :banger:

:) House Of Lords ~ Sahara........."Can't Find My Way Home"

GREAT CD!

Yeah..it sure is......great for those 'down' moods, eh??? ;):D

Oh crap.......here's my song......."SAHARA"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT CD!

Ya know, I bought that CD used for about $7.00 a long time ago, and I've never really listened to it. I only got it, because I liked their remake of Blind Faith's "Can't Find My Way Home."

GREAT CD!

Ya know, I bought that CD used for about $7.00 a long time ago, and I've never really listened to it. I only got it, because I liked their remake of Blind Faith's "Can't Find My Way Home."

Well...........dig it out babe!!!!! It's great "mood" music...... ;)

Ya might just get lucky if you play "Remember My Name" for your lady!! lol.....major *sigh* song!!!

Van Halen........Live @ The US Festival '83........ :banger:  :drink:

I had the pleasure of being at the 83 US Festival. Other than the music, it was one scary place for my 14 yr old ass. So many freakin people.

I think I remember feeling similarly fearful, yet awed by the music at Live Aid... plus it was too fuckin' hot!

Listening to Roadhouse - S/T this morning...... Former Def Lep guitarist Pete Willis and his band definitely got a Def Leppard vibe going on here....I've enjoyed the hell outta what I've heard so far... :banger:

I had the pleasure of being at the 83 US Festival. Other than the music, it was one scary place for my 14 yr old ass. So many freakin people.

I think I remember feeling similarly fearful, yet awed by the music at Live Aid... plus it was too fuckin' hot!

The musics was awesome, but you are right it was hot, and the bathroom was so far away. I was afraid I'd wander away from my dad and never find him again. Yes my dad. I was raised by my mom, but was was the type of guy who would call me and say "hey AC/DC tickets go on sale tomorrow, should I get us some?" He took me an average of a concert a week when I was younger.

The musics was awesome, but you are right it was hot, and the bathroom was so far away. I was afraid I'd wander away from my dad and never find him again. Yes my dad. I was raised by my mom, but was was the type of guy who would call me and say "hey AC/DC tickets go on sale tomorrow, should I get us some?" He took me an average of a concert a week when I was younger.

Sounds like you had an ever cooler dad than I did. My dad never would've gone for AC/DC but he did take me to see the Ramones, Cheap Trick, Joe Jackson, etc. so I guess he wasn't too bad...