What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

ROUGH SILK - "Mephisto"

Listening to Def Leppard - X right now... Needs a few more listens... I like Long, Long Way To Go though, good song.

FATE - "Cruisin' For A Bruisin'"

On XM right now: Judas Priest ~ "Parental Guidance"

James Christian - Rude Awakening.....this cd kicks arse!

altough track 15 skips ALOT.....thanks MJ!    :P

Bummer! Sowwy... :( We must have had a really bad connection that day...... 4 of the Emerald Rain tracks skip really badly too.

Spinnin' here....... :lol: Earth Vs. The Wildhearts...... "My Baby Is A Headfuck".... :lol: had to...

altough track 15 skips ALOT.....thanks MJ!    :P

Bummer! Sowwy... :( We must have had a really bad connection that day...... 4 of the Emerald Rain tracks skip really badly too.

Spinnin' here....... :lol: Earth Vs. The Wildhearts...... "My Baby Is A Headfuck".... :lol: had to...

'Whoah Shit...You Got Through' because that's so 'Inglorious' 'In Lily's Garden'...guess I'll be 'Crying Over Nothing' 'Jonesing for Jones'.....

altough track 15 skips ALOT.....thanks MJ!     :P

'Whoah Shit...You Got Through' because that's so 'Inglorious' 'In Lily's Garden'...guess I'll be 'Crying Over Nothing' 'Jonesing for Jones'.....

:lol: DAMN.......you're good.

KISS ~ "Heaven's On Fire" on XM's the Boneyard!

Got DAMN....there must have been some great shit in the water in New Jersey!! I'm jammin' to an awesome Indie called Kidd Skruff ~ "Angel's With Dirty Faces"!!!

It has elements of Shotgun Messiah...Bon Jovi....American Angel....and other known Jerseyite bands!!  This kick's some serious ass!!!!! Even the production is far superior to most Indies released back then.........

Pete (Blue Charvel)....you ever hear of these dudes? They were from Manalapan??!!

Never heard of 'em, sounds good though :tumbsup: , I'll have to look that one up. Manalapan...hmm...I've even been there...

BTW Shotgun Messiah's from one o' those Scandi countries aren't they?