What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Monty Are I - 'Break the silence' ; had the most intense urge to get 'Making sounds' in my ears and then decided to listen to the whole CD. One of my favourite songs of the all of time.

And 'All of me tonight' is just about as good. And a couple of others. What a disc.Baby Jane - 'In the spotlight'

I read an update from the guys on Facebook that they were back together for the first time in 2 years for some possible live shows - no talk of a new about though.

Yeah, I keep a sneaky eye on bands like Monty Are I and Boys Like Girls for instance, but the situation seems to be the same for the majority of the modern rock bands I've truly loved in the past few years, Some are technically together, or kind of together, but the chances of new music seems very slim from all of those I want to hear from most. :(

Unisonic - s/t

Status Quo - XS All Areas: The Greatest Hits

Rainbow - Ritchie Blackmores Rainbow

Deep Purple - Machine Head

Monty Are I - 'Break the silence' ; had the most intense urge to get 'Making sounds' in my ears and then decided to listen to the whole CD. One of my favourite songs of the all of time.

And 'All of me tonight' is just about as good. And a couple of others. What a disc.Baby Jane - 'In the spotlight'

I read an update from the guys on Facebook that they were back together for the first time in 2 years for some possible live shows - no talk of a new about though.

Yeah, I keep a sneaky eye on bands like Monty Are I and Boys Like Girls for instance, but the situation seems to be the same for the majority of the modern rock bands I've truly loved in the past few years, Some are technically together, or kind of together, but the chances of new music seems very slim from all of those I want to hear from most. :(

Unisonic - s/t

hey G, what happened to Boys Like Girls ? no new album from them this year ? I kinda like their last album, escaped the name, pretty good stuff

Unisonic - s/t

hey G, what happened to Boys Like Girls ? no new album from them this year ? I kinda like their last album, escaped the name, pretty good stuff

Kinda like? You mean you have married it and share a bed with it? Me too. It's called 'Love Drunk' and I can honestly say it's probably my most played CD I have bought since it's release. Still gets a spin very often in this household.

The band did go into hiatus after 'Love drunk' and the lead singer was set to release solo album. That seems to have fallen through - which is a shame as I think he'd have made a fantastic CD - but the good news in the band is back together and the better news is that they may still contend for top honours (for me anyway) with a new album in 2012. Read the latest from wikipedia:

As of May 2012, the band has confirmed that the new record to be released would be titled Crazy World and is set for a fall 2012 release. Martin & guitarist Paul have also confirmed several titles off the record, which are: "Be Your Everything", "Cheated", "Stuck in the Middle", "Leaving California", "Shoot", "Crazy World", "Take Me Home", "Red Cup, Hands Up, Long Brown Hair", "Life of the Party", & "The First Time".

LITA FORD - "Living Like A Runaway"

Unisonic - s/t

Kinda like? You mean you have married it and share a bed with it? Me too. It's called 'Love Drunk' and I can honestly say it's probably my most played CD I have bought since it's release. Still gets a spin very often in this household.

The band did go into hiatus after 'Love drunk' and the lead singer was set to release solo album. That seems to have fallen through - which is a shame as I think he'd have made a fantastic CD - but the good news in the band is back together and the better news is that they may still contend for top honours (for me anyway) with a new album in 2012. Read the latest from wikipedia:

As of May 2012, the band has confirmed that the new record to be released would be titled Crazy World and is set for a fall 2012 release. Martin & guitarist Paul have also confirmed several titles off the record, which are: "Be Your Everything", "Cheated", "Stuck in the Middle", "Leaving California", "Shoot", "Crazy World", "Take Me Home", "Red Cup, Hands Up, Long Brown Hair", "Life of the Party", & "The First Time".

haha yeah that's a good album, well great news, hopefully it'll be as good as 'Love Drunk', this year, Destine probably ranks very high for me as modern rock album, BBaBH and Safetysuit are also great albums but perhaps outside my top 20