Fifth Angel - Time will Tell

Underride - distorted nation

Damn Yankess - S/T

Pretty Maids - Future World

Motorhead - OVERKILL, ORGASMATRON, BOMBER, ANOTHER PERFECT DAY

Anvil - JUGGERNAUT OF JUSTICE

Saint - TIME'S END

Big Life - S/T

how do you like that Big Life cd? I am curious about it. I liked what i heard but am curious about the whole cd..

3 or 4 good tracks and a whole heap of ZZZzzzzzzzz. Just my opinion of course. ;)

Big Life - S/T

how do you like that Big Life cd? I am curious about it. I liked what i heard but am curious about the whole cd..

3 or 4 good tracks and a whole heap of ZZZzzzzzzzz. Just my opinion of course. ;)

Thanks. I thought something similar and I find your opinions are close to mine most of the time.

Big Life - S/T

Thanks. I thought something similar and I find your opinions are close to mine most of the time.

I like this a lot, but it does take at least 2-3 spins to get the full out of it. If you like Giant, Slamer, and a bit Night Ranger, i guess this is a very strong disc to have. The first half is better, but the second half is also great, a lot of slower tempos for sure, but i guess that's what AOR is :)

np. DEBBIE RAY - Artificial Misery :party421:

Big Life - S/T

I like this a lot, but it does take at least 2-3 spins to get the full out of it. If you like Giant, Slamer, and a bit Night Ranger, i guess this is a very strong disc to have. The first half is better, but the second half is also great, a lot of slower tempos for sure, but i guess that's what AOR is :)

I would agree sort of with those comparisons, and there is nothing wrong with slow tempo stuff at all either. I think the big problem here is that the songs are nowhere near any of those bands imo and way below the standards Newman has set with some of his stuff in the past. With an album of over an hour you need more than 3 or 4 good songs to keep your attention.

Big Life - S/T

I would agree sort of with those comparisons, and there is nothing wrong with slow tempo stuff at all either. I think the big problem here is that the songs are nowhere near any of those bands imo and way below the standards Newman has set with some of his stuff in the past. With an album of over an hour you need more than 3 or 4 good songs to keep your attention.

It does take more than 4 good songs for a lengthy album to be awesome but luckily for me, the whole album is enjoyable with no bad songs in sight, so naming 7-8 great songs is easy, but of course measuring a song good or not is completely subjective. Hopefully you can find something new on your second spin Jez :popcorn:

np. BOYS LIKE GIRLS - Love Drunk

Loverboy - "Just Getting Started"

Michael Bormann - 'Different' ; average

Coldspell - 'Out in the cold' ; average, but well played and solid

Circus - 'Coming for you' ; average to good

Voodoo Circle - Broken Heart Syndrome

Awesome Cd. Can't believe there isn't more people talking about this one.

Still spinning this one. :headbanger:

looks like it's really great pal

will try this again tonite :popcorn:

Pendragon - Passion

Backyard Babies - Stockholm Syndrome

Miss Behaviour - Last Woman Standing

Coldspell - 'Out in the cold' ; average, but well played and solid

boring you mean, apart from 2 songs - which I bet you can easily guess. Thats how boring it is :-((

np

Madam Adam - s/t

Journey - Eclipse

Journey - Revelation

The Poodles - Performocracy

Voodoo Circle - Broken Heart Syndrome

Awesome Cd. Can't believe there isn't more people talking about this one.

Still spinning this one. :headbanger:

looks like it's really great pal

will try this again tonite :popcorn:

I really like it a lot. I love the more Rainbow meets Whitesnake sound and with even Deep Purple thrown in at times. Beyrodt plays his ass off and shows his inner Ritchie Blackmore and Readman is amazing on vocals as always and does his best Coverdale at times. Love it!