What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

The Audition - 'Controversy loves company' ; damn this starts off slow with the first 3 songs but from track 4 on it's kick-ass!!!

Valencia - 'This is a possibility'

hey! :) I'm new here ^^

anyways right now I'm listening a lot to H.e.a.t. - ST album! it's a great new and fresh melodic rock band from Sweden with a wonderful influence of 80's aor/melodic rock! :) u guys who havent picked it up yet should give it a shot! :)

rock on mates! ;D

hey! :) I'm new here ^^

anyways right now I'm listening a lot to H.e.a.t. - ST album! it's a great new and fresh melodic rock band from Sweden with a wonderful influence of 80's aor/melodic rock! :) u guys who havent picked it up yet should give it a shot! :)

rock on mates! ;D

Welcome Viktor! I'm not sure I'd call the H.E.A.T album 'new and fresh', given that their image is that of 1986-era Andre Agassi and they sound like 48 million other Swedish bands I could name, but is nice to see someone else loving AOR/MHR.... :beerbang:

Next up:-

STARBREAKER - Loves Dying Wish

ELEVENER - When Colleidoscopes Collide

I have finally given up trying with this one. Like the H.E.A.T album this is one that everyone else seems to love but I just can't get into. I've played this 10 times at least but don't remember a single chorus....

I have finally given up trying with this one. Like the H.E.A.T album this is one that everyone else seems to love but I just can't get into. I've played this 10 times at least but don't remember a single chorus....

Unlike HEAT, which you listen to once and remember every chorus :tumbsup:

Unlike SLIPKNOT, which you listen to once and remember every chorus :tumbsup:

Backed.

Unlike SLIPKNOT, which you listen to once and remember every chorus :tumbsup:

Backed.

Ha, truth is mate I do like that album but the ONLY thing I remember when Ive finished listening to it is Corey chanting 'psychosocial'.