Newman - Dance in the Fire

GREAT !!

RICK SPRINGFIELD "Tao" + "Living In Oz"

Helix - It's a Business doing Pleasure

Heartland - S/T

Great !!!

Cauterize~Paper Wings

I believe our own Geoff is a founding member of their street team... :rofl2:

Seriously though, great stuff. Great lyrics.

:D Glad you enjoy. I listened to 'Paper wings' and 'So far from real' before I went to sleep last night and was thinking I'd make a great manager or publicist or something for the band... if I was any good at that stuff. I just f*cking love 'em and they say you gotta believe in your product to be able to sell it... and one may have guessed that I do. :) I almost wept when I heard 'Why this last dance' last night, gooseflesh all over me. Brilliance. Might over-take 'Porcelain' as my fave pretty soon.

Today it's been:

Blindside - 'Silence'

Finch - 'What it is to burn'

Coheed & Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV

How do you rate these guys? I've had their songs sitting around for almost a year now waiting to be heard. I heard them once, was interested but not interested enough to quickly get them onto a CD and into my ears. Is it good stuff?

I just listened to a bunch more of Ipod stuff at lunch like Bad Influence, Big Guns etc.

Child's Play ~ Long Way

SIGNAL - Loud n' Clear

Everytime I play this I put opener "Arms of a Stranger" on repeat about 5 times before I can get past it. Killer tune.

UFO - Lights Out

UFO - Obsession

Skagarack - Hungry For The Game

Demon - The Plague

Forgot just how good this album is. Virtually ignored when it was released, which is criminal - anyone else got it????

Coheed & Cambria - Good Apollo I'm Burning Star IV

How do you rate these guys? I've had their songs sitting around for almost a year now waiting to be heard. I heard them once, was interested but not interested enough to quickly get them onto a CD and into my ears. Is it good stuff?

I just listened to a bunch more of Ipod stuff at lunch like Bad Influence, Big Guns etc.

I really like them, they're a grower. Lot of influences, everything from hard rock, prog, punk, alternative, etc. The thing that gets me is they really sound like they play from the heart, the emotion really comes through IMHO.

I first heard "In Keeping Secrets..." off the third release a ways back on satellite radio and I thought hmm, that was interesting, plus I had never heard of the band. But then as I heard it a few more times, I really started to dig it... I think I might even be officially a fan now... :anon:

Based on your opinions I've read, I think it would be something you'd get into. You're not afraid of modern influences, etc.

Let me know what you think. If you want me to throw a couple MP3's your way to sample, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up.