What's spinnin' in Geoff's head

Geoff

Talking about norks ...... ! :P

00029114.jpg

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was Mallrats where the fortune teller had 3 nipples.

I think there was a 3 breasted (norks for Geoff) ;) woman in Total Recall, too, er, ok, 3 :tits: !

Your right, I had forgot all about that.

There was a midget hooker in TOTAL RECALL too, who could fire a machine gun like nobody's business

What's spinning in Geoff's head?

Norks, Norks, Norks, and ....................................Norks.

Norks........spinning.............haha......reminds me of an avatar I saw on another board. Not gonna post the picture.......just the link...... :yikes::lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/MJMARLA/swinger.gif

Norks........spinning.............haha......reminds me of an avatar I saw on another board. Not gonna post the picture.......just the link...... :yikes::lol:

Geoff needs to steal that, because that's perfect for him.

Okay MJ, that made my day. You're forgiven for getting my hopes up on the Mariah thread. MMmmmmmm... that avatar is brilliant... not as brilliant as those norks though. As for the picture above, will have to comment on that when I get home because the filter blocks it here. :(

BTW, you guessed it. They're on my mind right as we speak. (norks2.png) I blame it entirely (at least while I'm at work - at home my fiance is to blame) on the fantastically norked young lady in the office here. Man she's got a striking rack... and Krystal (who I posted in other threads earlier) is still in the Aussie Big Brother house with a mind-blowing set of "cans" that gets me going everytime I turn on the TV... Norks!!! Damn their endless allure.

This will be my 3989th post. Only 11 more and I will hit 4000. I'm pretty excited about that. I'm really tired today, again, the world cup is taking a lot out of me. Now that Australia is gone, and even my 2nd choice, the Netherlands lost too (my parents country of origin and my sentimental 2nd fave - followed them my whole life, with Australia never being in the world cup till now) I wonder if I'll get some sleep now? I'd like some sleep. :)

'Lips on an angel' is playing in my head as we speak now. I've been getting a new 'Song of the day' every different hour of the day. "My girlfriend's in the next room, sometimes I wish she was you..." man that line gets me everytime...

• 2023 Gold Donors

Yes, indeed! Norks to end all, ok, well some, norks! :wacko: But peoples will be :crazy: & won't be able to function normally, ok, well semi-normally then. FYI, has anyone told that woman she has watermelons, huge, ripe, watermelons on her chest?! :drink: if no one else, 'cept Geoff ;) is happy I'm sure her chiropractor is, Geoff? Are you "up" for the task/job?! :P

Yes, indeed! Norks to end all, ok, well some, norks! :wacko: But peoples will be :crazy: & won't be able to function normally, ok, well semi-normally then. FYI, has anyone told that woman she has watermelons, huge, ripe, watermelons on her chest?! :drink: if no one else, 'cept Geoff ;) is happy I'm sure her chiropractor is, Geoff? Are you "up" for the task/job?! :P

Chiropractor, bra, nipple-caps... I'm prepared for any job she requires from me. I can think of a job I'd like from her too. :D

Okay, norks are back on the mind... And mouths...

• 2023 Gold Donors

Chiropractor, bra, nipple-caps... I'm prepared for any job she requires from me. I can think of a job I'd like from her too. :D

Okay, norks are back on the mind... And mouths...

MJ? :) Can you hook Geoff up with the top heavy, watermelonated woman on the other website? :crazy: I think he wants to give her a physical and/or somethin'! :norks:

• 2023 Gold Donors

I think it was Mallrats where the fortune teller had 3 nipples.

I think there was a 3 breasted (norks for Geoff) ;) woman in Total Recall, too, er, ok, 3 :tits: !

Your right, I had forgot all about that.

In the movie I think she was shot, hopefully for Geoff's sake ;) not in her 3 :tits: , by Michael Ironside for not cooperating. :doh:

Imagine getting pretty loaded, hooking up with a lady, going home & then waking up the next day only to see her 3 hooters! What would be most guys reaction(s), well, I think we can guess a couple of Geoff's, but we'd still enjoy his detailed accounts of that event?! ;):yikes::drink:

• 1 month later...

It ain't nuthin' but a she thang.

Is that a real saying, or song or something? Either way, that's how I brush it off. Now, ask yourself - am I saying that because I'm actually a woman, or just deceptively sexy?

Check out my codename if you're not sure what the answer is.

Basically, I've just checked the major babe-age thread before this so I'm basking in the glory on norks, and the glory of Friday.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why the hell did I say "I do?" :P

:lol: No, that part I'm still happy about. Agreeing to return to work on Monday, now that's a decision I hold high in my stupidest decisions yet list... alongside deciding to ask a sea urchin to join my wife (:D) and I in a threesome on Phi Phi Island. :(