Song of the Day

66 mustang

Try the Carmen Gray - The Portrait Of Carmen Gray if you like Brother Firetribe, The Poodles etc Another really strong disc in a similar vein!!!

I had another one, but since reading the recent replies I now have 'One single breath' by Brother Firetribe in my head.

Kill My Rock'n Roll - Wig Wam

Great song although I prefer "Slave to your Love".

Have you heard their 1st album yet?

Not yet, I'm getting ready to place an order at CD Universe for the Japan copy of Hard To Be A Rock'N Roller. This stuff is like crack it's real addictive I can't put the disc down. Same with Brother Firetribe.

If you like Brother Firetribe and Wig Wam then I'm sure you'll like The Poodles.

Have you heard The Poodles yet?

No not yet, it always comes up as a recomendation when looking at Wig Wam, I'll have to give that one a try as well.

Being on this Board gets spendy huh??? :tumbsup:

Kill My Rock'n Roll - Wig Wam

Great song although I prefer "Slave to your Love".

Have you heard their 1st album yet?

Not yet, I'm getting ready to place an order at CD Universe for the Japan copy of Hard To Be A Rock'N Roller. This stuff is like crack it's real addictive I can't put the disc down. Same with Brother Firetribe.

If you like Brother Firetribe and Wig Wam then I'm sure you'll like The Poodles.

Have you heard The Poodles yet?

No not yet, it always comes up as a recomendation when looking at Wig Wam, I'll have to give that one a try as well.

Being on this Board gets spendy huh??? :tumbsup:

Your damn right it does, I've spent way to much on CD's since I've started posting on this board. That's OK, it's good to know that this stuff is still out there, sucks that they are all imports though. I purchased Poodles on Amazon for next day delivery so it should be here tomorrow.

Speed Moi-Warning...Even though they sing in their native Language

(French) and I can't understand most of it...this Sucker Is Killer..IMO.

OMG, WARNING!!!!!! What a cool band ! Christophe Aubert the guitar player was a friend of mine (he died in a motorcycle crash). His wife, Nathalie Noguera Vera (well known in France under the pseudonym of Deborah Lee (she made one AOR album) is now the editor in chief of Hard Rock Magazine (France), and sometimes (lol actually each issues) i do articles and reviews for the magazine. Warning album "2" is great, the song 'Le Petit Peuple' is an awesome song ! I'm glad to see this band mentionned on this fantastic forum. Christophe was a really really cool guy. I missed him. If you want copies of Warning stuffs, i will be happy to share ! You talk of my family here, my best friends are all linked to Warning...

On topic : Gowan 'The Dragon' (what an amazing song !)

"Future Tense" - Sanctuary

Marty Friedman - Last September.

Marty Friedman - Thunder March.

Jorge Salan - I'll Be Waiting.

Jorge Salan - Door Made Of Rye.

It's Hard To Be A Rock'n Roller - Wig Wam

This stuff is like crack.

White and powdery? Wow, never looked at Wig Wam that way... but whatever does it for you bud. :P