Song of the Day

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Lion - Hold On

I love Lion. I really need to pick up their albums, but every copy I come across on eGay, I always fear it might be a boot. And they're usually too expensive.

Don't Stop - Bad City

That Bad City album has been my favourite discovery this year. I keep expecting to grow tired of it, but the exact opposite happens with each listen. I need to pick this one up, too!

get the bonus track 'Love On War' its the best song............

No, I disagree. "Don't Stop" or "Touch" are better. That's not to say "War On Love" isn't great. Or did you not mean "War On Love?" Is "Love On War" another bonus track? Maybe a demo? Heh. ;)

Lion - Hold On

I love Lion. I really need to pick up their albums, but every copy I come across on eGay, I always fear it might be a boot. And they're usually too expensive.

Don't Stop - Bad City

That Bad City album has been my favourite discovery this year. I keep expecting to grow tired of it, but the exact opposite happens with each listen. I need to pick this one up, too!

get the bonus track 'Love On War' its the best song............

No, I disagree. "Don't Stop" or "Touch" are better. That's not to say "War On Love" isn't great. Or did you not mean "War On Love?" Is "Love On War" another bonus track? Maybe a demo? Heh. ;)

no my bad,,'War On Love'. yeah, 'Dont Stop' is a goodie too. Both bonus tracks are better than most of the album tracks IMO. Cheers

Megadeth - Liar

Yeah, good old times... I'm listening to the latest Megadeth album (Endgame) right now but man, what a boring, pointless stuff this is. -_-

I didn't like it much either, the earlier albums were much better. For me, 'Rust In Peace' is the best thrash album ever made, so they'll never match it. Be nice to see them get close though...

Megadeth - Liar

Yeah, good old times... I'm listening to the latest Megadeth album (Endgame) right now but man, what a boring, pointless stuff this is. -_-

I didn't like it much either, the earlier albums were much better. For me, 'Rust In Peace' is the best thrash album ever made, so they'll never match it. Be nice to see them get close though...

'Youthanasia' is probably their last great effort. I also remember their last few albums are passable. Hopefully the new one will at least crawl back up a mile

Megadeth - Liar

'Youthanasia' is probably their last great effort. I also remember their last few albums are passable. Hopefully the new one will at least crawl back up a mile

Hm, I'm not sure if I want to hear the upcoming one. I'm a big fan of their pre-Risk albums btw, and 'Rust In Peace' is a masterpiece of the genre. It changed my life literally.

Megadeth - Liar

Hm, I'm not sure if I want to hear the upcoming one. I'm a big fan of their pre-Risk albums btw, and 'Rust In Peace' is a masterpiece of the genre. It changed my life literally.

I agree with you, after "Endgame" I'd rather not hear their new one as each new album sets them back in my estimations of them. Same happened with Metallica and Slayer, the quality of their releases becomes so poor it almost dilutes the quality of their earlier stuff...

Megadeth - Liar

I agree with you, after "Endgame" I'd rather not hear their new one as each new album sets them back in my estimations of them. Same happened with Metallica and Slayer, the quality of their releases becomes so poor it almost dilutes the quality of their earlier stuff...

...but 'Endgame' got such great reviews, it was lauded as a 'return to form', etc. I thought it was very average and vastly inferior to their earlier stuff (bar 'Killing Is My Business...', which I think is awful).