Song of the Day

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

I Spend My Life Just Loving You - SLY

Absolutely brilliant! Anyone else think so? Anyone else heard these guys?

Sleeping With The Enemy - Robin Beck

I want to hear the re-worked version of 'Crazy World'. I think that's the only song I didn't adore, but with a slightly different verse arrangement could be one of the best on the disc.

I want to hear the re-worked version of 'Crazy World'. I think that's the only song I didn't adore, but with a slightly different verse arrangement could be one of the best on the disc.

Tone Norums version is pretty good and Alien did a demo version on their 'Best and Rare' disc if you haven't checked them out.

There are quite alot of different versions by various people of a fair few of the songs on 'Trouble Or Nothin' which are well worth checking out.

Tone Norums version is pretty good and Alien did a demo version on their 'Best and Rare' disc if you haven't checked them out.

There are quite alot of different versions by various people of a fair few of the songs on 'Trouble Or Nothin' which are well worth checking out.

Oh yeah! That's right, I have heard that Alien version. Good stuff.

I have about 15 versions of 'Don't Lose any sleep' and I love every version. That said, though, I still rate Robin Beck's the best by far.

The Devil Cried - Black Sabbath

The Mob Rules - Black Sabbath

2 great tracks there Dave, off your bargain purchase :tumbsup:

'No bed of roses' - Lynch Mob

That should of been a huge hit single but I don't think it got a single release.

Backed. Goddamn I love that song. That and 'Through these eyes' is one of the most lethal two hit combos in rock n'roll track running order history.

Hey Hey, My My {Into The Black} - Fuckin' Up - Cortez The Killer - Rockin' In The Free World - Like A Hurricane - Roll Another Number - Neil Young & Crazy Horse

2 great tracks there Dave, off your bargain purchase :tumbsup:

:christmas: That it was mate :tumbsup: