Song of the Day

66 mustang

'Waitin' For The Heartache' - Jimmy Barnes

'Waitin' For The Heartache' - Jimmy Barnes

Damned fine toon Chris!

Lonesome Guitar/ Southern Man - Doc Holliday

'Double Or Nothing' - Kenny Loggins and Gladys Knight (Rocky IV soundtrack)

I've had "Humanity" by the Scorpions stuck in my head for the last two or three days now.

'We are the young' - Paul Laine

I love that song. B)

I was tapping my feet, bouncing my head off the windscreen, yelling along as it blasted through my car this morning... one of the most intense firing-up songs ever. I f*cking love this tune!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! 'Dorianna', 'Heart of America' and 'Is it love' rule the world too... this whole album does. Sensational.

I love that song. B)

I was tapping my feet, bouncing my head off the windscreen, yelling along as it blasted through my car this morning... one of the most intense firing-up songs ever. I f*cking love this tune!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! 'Dorianna', 'Heart of America' and 'Is it love' rule the world too... this whole album does. Sensational.

Yeah it might be even be better than anything he or Ted did with Danger Danger.

I love that song. B)

Hmmm, big call. On par with D2 material, but I'd be brave to call it better than the best of it. I do think material on 'Stick it to your ear' is a lot of the best material of Paul Laine's career... but it'd be hard to say it's better than some of Ted-fronted D2... and even Laine's version of 'Cockroach'. I'll just call it even for calm's sake. Speak of the devil, in my head at the moment:

'Boys will be boys' - Danger Danger

I love that song. B)

Hmmm, big call. On par with D2 material, but I'd be brave to call it better than the best of it. I do think material on 'Stick it to your ear' is a lot of the best material of Paul Laine's career... but it'd be hard to say it's better than some of Ted-fronted D2... and even Laine's version of 'Cockroach'. I'll just call it even for calm's sake. Speak of the devil, in my head at the moment:

'Boys will be boys' - Danger Danger

I definitely think "Stick It In Your Ear" is the best thing he ever did. His second solo album was a bit average though...

My Tune is:-

ROBIN BECK - Love Lies