Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Santa is round, jolly and very giving.

He's also quite handsome in summer when he shaves that beard off.

Rumor has it, all the elves fight over who gets to shave it off. :christmas:

Then they fill their little elf pillows with the lovely soft white hairs.

Except for Sneezy Elf.....he's deathly allergic. Not even Benadryl could bring him back.... :crying:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor poor Sneezy Elf, one of natures losers I think! Not like his brother Superluckydynamitefunguyandpopularwiththechicks Elf.

I think I have his autograph.....at least half of it. His poor little elf fingers cramped up and he passed out. He does have a bit of a drinking problem :chug::chug::chug:

Poor poor Sneezy Elf, one of natures losers I think! Not like his brother Superluckydynamitefunguyandpopularwiththechicks Elf.

I think I have his autograph.....at least half of it. His poor little elf fingers cramped up and he passed out. He does have a bit of a drinking problem :chug::chug::chug:

I also have a drinking problem. For some reason I appear to think my chin is thirstier than my mouth most the time.

Geoff was the last poster in this thread, two days ago. He thanks poodles for the opportunity to post again, and is sponsored by camel humps.

Metal Jay has been busy delivering toys to all the little boys and girls.

:::disclaimer:::The above statement is a holdiay secret. Exposing this secret into everday society will result in a special team of Black Op elves being sent to your home to eliminate you.

The world is full of secrets. I guess it's okay to let you know now, but I am actually one of the reindeer who guided your sleigh a couple of nights ago. It would be beyond my resposibilities to alert you as to which one though.

Metal Jay has been busy delivering toys to all the little boys and girls.

:::disclaimer:::The above statement is a holdiay secret. Exposing this secret into everday society will result in a special team of Black Op elves being sent to your home to eliminate you.

The world is full of secrets. I guess it's okay to let you know now, but I am actually one of the reindeer who guided your sleigh a couple of nights ago. It would be beyond my resposibilities to alert you as to which one though.

Not Blitzen, I hope. He was pissed off his ass again. I am seriously thinking of letting him go. There is a rookie reindeer named Rockin' that I am seriously thinking of giving a chance.

No one is allowed to drink on my watch. Either this reindeer is just clumsy, or he disobeyed me. Someone from behind tickled my ass with a feather as we flew through the night, so I dare say the mood was a little jovial. We took some pills, pot, coke and other recreational drugs before we took off, but as I say - no alcohol on my watch.

I have a watch...it has a second hand and hour hand and a minute hand ... even a little bit where it tells you the date!

I 'kill' watches. :( Every damn watch I get dies within ONE week. Even the Timex my Daddy wore for YEARS.......one week on my wrist...........POOF.

I have a watch...it has a second hand and hour hand and a minute hand ... even a little bit where it tells you the date!

I 'kill' watches. :( Every damn watch I get dies within ONE week. Even the Timex my Daddy wore for YEARS.......one week on my wrist...........POOF.

Have you eaten kryptonite recently, or injected it into your veins?

Superman doesn't like the stuff but Spiderman keeps sneaking it into his underpants while he's asleep!

Ah... I was wondering what that unusual bulge in his pants was the other night when I came home from work.

Sleeping at work is frowned upon.

Give you advice, or speak you from personal experience?

Personal experience I speak from.

Vomiting in the workplace: also not good for career advancement.

Drinking a six pack at your desk is also a bit of a no no!

I think vodka is ok if you work for a Russian company though! It might even be company policy to have it!

Taken aback by the beauty of nature, home of love I wish to nurture. Captain Lift abord the vessel of Garden Rake, I wish for you to contemplate. The ways of Trudy, my taken lady. Fall before me, lady of the valley.