Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aren't you glad I didn't say bananna!!!!!

Aren't you glad I didn't say bananna!!!!!

Awww! Someone had to ruin it all by saying banana!!! :lol:

Yeah, I feared a moment like this would occur. What a disaster.

F*cking bananas.

You could probqably join some Norwegian Black Metal band then and hang around graveyards making mystic signs with your hands.

Or with kitten bones.

Shit, I didn't think anyone was watching last night...

I know when you've been sleeping,

I know when you're awake,

I know when you've been bad or good,

So be good for goodness' sake.

:christmas:

Santa won't be visiting Geoff then .... poor guy.

Santa likes kittens...

...and knows Geoff ate them all without even thinking of leaving a few on a plate on Christmas eve for the fat man.

Santa likes kittens...

...and knows Geoff ate them all without even thinking of leaving a few on a plate on Christmas eve for the fat man.

Yeah, Santa and I have been arch enemies for a while. I once strolled the planet a lone kitten eater. That was well before this chubby Santa bastard came along and started getting in on my action. We've come to blows multiple times, and just to let you know, his suit used to be white. That ain't red paint my hombre's.

Santa likes kittens...

Yeah, Santa and I have been arch enemies for a while. I once strolled the planet a lone kitten eater. That was well before this chubby Santa bastard came along and started getting in on my action. We've come to blows multiple times, and just to let you know, his suit used to be white. That ain't red paint my hombre's.

You tough bastard.

Yeah, Santa and I have been arch enemies for a while. I once strolled the planet a lone kitten eater.

his suit used to be white. That ain't red paint my hombre's.

:omg: Bad Geoff.........baaaaaaaaad Geoff!!! :tsk:

and just to let you know, his suit used to be white. That ain't red paint my hombre's.

Why is it red then... his blood (I heard he's pretty hard though) or your blood (I'm lead to believe you can be real mean when it comes to sharing out kittens) or is it just kitten feast overspill??

Santa likes kittens...

You tough bastard.

'Hardcore', or 'All dat' are terms I prefer to be used when describing myself.

and just to let you know, his suit used to be white. That ain't red paint my hombre's.

Why is it red then... his blood (I heard he's pretty hard though) or your blood (I'm lead to believe you can be real mean when it comes to sharing out kittens) or is it just kitten feast overspill??

No, it's just red dye. He accidentally washed it with a crimson cardigan I bought him once.

Jeez Nick, you have a really violent mind. What led you to think like that?

But .... but .... but ......... It would appear that I've been lead astray by words that weave around my tiny mind like the mist through the branches of trees, I try to grasp their meaning but they vanish like...like .. mist I guess!!!

Curses I have been fooled into revealing ......

(cue dramatic chords whilst waving clenched fist skyward)

DEN DEN DENNNNNN!!!!

....... my DARK SIDE HAHAHAHAHAHARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH! ...... MATEY (last bit for any pirates that may be reading)

But .... but .... but ......... It would appear that I've been lead astray by words that weave around my tiny mind like the mist through the branches of trees, I try to grasp their meaning but they vanish like...like .. mist I guess!!!

DEN DEN DENNNNNN!!!!

....... my DARK SIDE HAHAHAHAHAHARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!    ......  MATEY (last bit for any pirates that may be reading)

Yar!

DEN DEN DENNNNNN!!!!

....... my DARK SIDE HAHAHAHAHAHARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!     ......  MATEY (last bit for any pirates that may be reading)

Yar!

Aaargh, matey. There be land o'er yonder.

Pirates are also pretty blood-thirsty, Nick. I personally would not have catered for such a violent audience in my post, but once again you're showing your true (red-tinged) colours. I'm going to have to send an elf o'er your ways to check on you.

UNLESS, however, you were talking about computer pirates. In which case, I will have to send over 2 elves to arrest you.

Pirates are also pretty blood-thirsty, Nick. I personally would not have catered for such a violent audience in my post, but once again you're showing your true (red-tinged) colours. I'm going to have to send an elf o'er your ways to check on you.

UNLESS, however, you were talking about computer pirates. In which case, I will have to send over 2 elves to arrest you.

What the... where do you guys get the impression that I'm a blood thirsty violent character? Forsooth here I am enjoying a quiet moment relaxing having a nice quiet read!!!

pirate.JPG

Yar Matey!

What the... where do you guys get the impression that I'm a blood thirsty violent character? Forsooth here I am enjoying a quiet moment relaxing having a nice quiet read!!!

pirate.JPG

Yar Matey!

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: