Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

• My Little Pony

Very much looking forward to Future "Disney" movies. Too bad we wont see many for almost 4 years. IF even then. :(

http://www.businessinsider.com/disney-movies-until-2019-2015-8?op=0#

But I'm more interested in what they do with Star Wars.

220px-Touching_the_Void.jpg

Great documentary about mountain climbing, can't believe one guy survive an impossible situation !

220px-Max_Mad_Fury_Road_Newest_Poster.jp

Okay movie, I think rated much higher than it deserved

220px-Bridge_of_Spies_poster.jpg

and this one is amazing, love it !

A Halloween night double header; two different movies with similar titles....

"Trick or Treat" (1986)

If Freddy Krueger were a member of Motley Crue you'd have this movie. A high school headbanger (Marc "Skippy from Family Ties" Price) learns that he can communicate with his favorite dead rock star by playing his record backwards, which leads to major chaos at the Halloween dance in this delightfully cheesy '80s cult classic. Features cameos by Ozzy and Gene Simmons and a soundtrack by Fastway. A Halloween season perennial 'round my house.

"Trick 'r Treat" (2007)

A variety of interlocking tales of terror all centered around a small town's Halloween celebration, including a psycho principal, a pack of werewolves with big boobs, and a school bus driver whose terrible past comes back to haunt him. Features a great cast, loads of atmosphere and a delightfully sick sense of humor. This is the best horror anthology film since the original "Creepshow," hands down.

"Inside Metal: Pioneers of L.A. Hard Rock and Metal II"

2nd volume of what appears to be a very thorough documentary series (I have not seen part I) examines the years 1975-1981 and covers the rise of Van Halen, Quiet Riot and the Crue through the L.A. clubs and the ripple effect those bands had on the rest of the scene. Lots of interviews with well known names like Brian Slagel, Don Dokken, Joey Vera, Jack Russell, Lizzy Borden, and Lars Ulrich as well as also-rans like London, A La Carte, Snow, Greg Leon, and more. Some good stories are told but overall it's a little on the dry side. Still, I'd like to see more from this series.

Jurassic World

Nice addition to the franchise. Nothing new as is said around these parts but why steer away from the horse that brought you. Dinosaurs, people, screaming running people, dinosaurs eating screaming running people... works just fine for me.

• My Little Pony

220px-Snowpiercer_poster.jpg

I saw (most) of that yesterday. Came across it channel surfing.

Weird movie...

Weird possibly but very good.

Yep very good but you need to watch it from the beginning.....

Yeah, probably the best film of 2013.

Weird movie...

Weird possibly but very good.

Yep very good but you need to watch it from the beginning.....

Yeah, probably the best film of 2013.

Maybe I should see the start then lol. Think I saw it from around half way through

"Pixels" (2015)

Alien invaders declare war on Earth in the form of characters from classic video games, so the President (Kevin James) gets his old gang of arcade-champion buddies (Adam Sandler, Josh Gad and Peter Dinklage) back together to help save the planet. We rented this very silly but entertaining blend of "Wreck it Ralph" and "Ghostbusters" for my 8 year old, who loved it, and it was fairly painless for us grown-ups as well. If you're an '80s kid you should get a kick out of it.

"Kingsman: The Secret Service" (2014)

A young British slacker becomes the latest candidate to join an ultra-secret spy organization and helps them battle supervillain Samuel L. Jackson, who plays a lisping billionaire who has some rather lethal ideas about how to end global warming. Ultra-violent and over the top, this is a very entertaining send up of 007 style spy thrillers rom the director of "Kick Ass."

Weird movie...

Okay movie for me, not totally good but deserved the appreciation. The back and front train actually reflects real life situation where the lower part of society was controlled by a small upper part society, something like that

"Special When Lit: A Pinball Documentary" (2009)

This doc traces the rise and fall of coin operated pinball machines from the '30s to the present and profiles some of the "pros" and collectors who are dedicated to keeping pinball alive in a video-game world. I would've liked to see more about the game's history and less focus on some of the weirdo "fringe" pinball freaks (I have never seen so many 50 year old virgins in my life!) but overall it's an interesting trip through time.

"Gremlins" (1984)

It's Christmas Eve in the picture-perfect little town of Kingston Falls, but the holiday is about to be crashed by an army of magical, homicidal little monsters in Joe Dante's classic creature comedy. I hadn't seen this one in a long time and it was tons of fun re-visiting it.