Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Monsters" (2010) Director Gareth Edwards got tapped to helm the new "Godzilla" thanks to this indie hit, about an American couple trying to get back into the U.S. --through a section of Mexico that's crawling with alien invaders. Well made suspense flick that does a lot on an obviously low budget, though I was hoping for more monster action.

Looking For Love - Briana Banks, etc.

"Ghostbusters II" (1989) the boys are back and this time they have to save the world from the spirit of a particularly vicious ancient warlord. Not as good as the first but still entertaining.

Fright Night (1985) - a high schooler suspects that his new next door neighbor is a vampire, and he enlists a has-been former horror movie actor to help him destroy it. This fun, cult classic 80s horror comedy still holds up very well after all these years.

• My Little Pony

The Cabin in the Woods

Great film, and a fresh look on the Horror genre. Essentially, Joss Whedon wanted to expose all the faults with the modern Horror films.

Basic

I wasn't impressed with this one.

Life

Classic comedy starring Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence. Damn, I forgot how good this was.

• My Little Pony

Rock Star

I'm sure everyone here saw this one. It's a so-so movie but at least funny and nostalgic. :)

I have not. I'm usually very apprehensive towards films that try to depict that era. They generally too stereotypical.

"Zombie" (1979) a New York journalist heads to the tropics to help a woman find her missing father and they both end up trapped on an island full of hungry undead in Lucio Fulci's lavish "Dawn of the Dead" wanna be that piles on the blood & guts. This flick was quite controversial in its day due to the extreme violence, but its impact has dulled with time. That said, the infamous eyeball-impalement scene is still tough to watch.

"Rock N Roll High School" (1979) - led by rockin' rebel Riff Randell, the students of Vince Lombardi High rise up against their fascist anti-rock principal, with a little help from the Ramones - and some high explosives - in Allan Arkush's comedy classic that I have seen more times than I can count.

• My Little Pony

"Rock N Roll High School" (1979) - led by rockin' rebel Riff Randell, the students of Vince Lombardi High rise up against their fascist anti-rock principal, with a little help from the Ramones - and some high explosives - in Allan Arkush's comedy classic that I have seen more times than I can count.

Heh, last time you reviewed this one, I immediately downloaded it. A classic, that's for damn sure!

"Demonic Toys 2" (2010) Disappointing, years-too-late sequel to the 1990s Full Moon cult hit gathers a group of antiquities experts at an Italian castle to inspect an ancient doll...which, of course, turns out to be evil and starts picking off everyone, with help from the evil baby doll and Jack-in-the-Box from the first movie. Plotless, pointless, piss poor even by Charles Band standards. Avoid!!

Heh, last time you reviewed this one, I immediately downloaded it. A classic, that's for damn sure!

Hell yea, that was the movie that got me into the Ramones when I was a kid - I saw it on TV and was hooked immediately.

Now my kids dig the movie too... which isn't exactly a surprise, I guess. How could any kid NOT love a movie where the school blows.up? It's total wish fulfillment!! :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

Hell yea, that was the movie that got me into the Ramones when I was a kid - I saw it on TV and was hooked immediately.

Now my kids dig the movie too... which isn't exactly a surprise, I guess. How could any kid NOT love a movie where the school blows.up? It's total wish fulfillment!! :rofl2:

Yep. I didn't like the Ramones before I watched it. Now I can respect them. Don't love 'em, but appreciate 'em.

"House By the Cemetery" (1981) Italian gore guru Lucio Fulci attempted to jump on the "Amityville" bandwagon with this bizarre, disjointed tale of a family that moves into a New England mansion with a dark past. The story doesn't make a lick of sense but the impressive gross-out splatter effects kept me entertained.