Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Smokey and the Bandit" (1977)

[media=]

[/media]

Burt Reynolds is "Bandit" in one of the all time great car chase films. He's one half of a legendary outlaw trucker team challenged to transport a load of bootleg beer from Texas to Georgia, with a crazed redneck sheriff (Jackie Gleason) in hot pursuit the entire way.

I absolutely loved this movie when I was a kid, and hadn't seen it in probably 30 years till tonight. I'll admit that it hasn't aged very well and the car stunts, which were amazing for their time, have been outdone by countless films since, but Gleason is a total hoot and "Smokey" is still a fun redneck ride that entertained my inner 8 year old.

Revelation: Sally Field had a great ass in 1977.

Hell I STILL love this movie!! Part 2 is pretty good too, but part 3?? Avoid!!!

at work we had the whole Bandit collection. yes, all 7 movies for one low price. I know, now you are asking 7 movies?????/?

I remember those TV movie "Bandit" sequels... never bothered to see any of'em tho. No Burt, no Gleason, what's the point?

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" (1974)

The British comedy troupe's absurdist take on the legend of King Arthur is, pound for pound, one of the funniest films ever made. You've all seen it, you all know it, it needs no further description. It rules.

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" (1974)

[media=]

[/media]

The British comedy troupe's absurdist take on the legend of King Arthur is, pound for pound, one of the funniest films ever made. You've all seen it, you all know it, it needs no further description. It rules.

CLASSIC !!!!!!!

"The Big Lebowski" (1998)

Jeff Bridges is a middle aged L.A. slacker known as "The Dude," who, without really meaning to, gets mixed up in the kidnapping of a millionaire's trophy wife, dragging the members of his bowling team along with him.

Quirky-as-usual comedy from the Coen Brothers of "Raising Arizona" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" fame has great performances by Bridges and John Goodman (as his psycho Nam-vet buddy "Walter") and the bizarre-at-times dialogue is endlessly quotable.

The Dude abides.

Classic movie - one of my all time favs

"The Big Lebowski" (1998)

[media=]

[/media]

Jeff Bridges is a middle aged L.A. slacker known as "The Dude," who, without really meaning to, gets mixed up in the kidnapping of a millionaire's trophy wife, dragging the members of his bowling team along with him.

Quirky-as-usual comedy from the Coen Brothers of "Raising Arizona" and "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" fame has great performances by Bridges and John Goodman (as his psycho Nam-vet buddy "Walter") and the bizarre-at-times dialogue is endlessly quotable.

The Dude abides.

Classic movie - one of my all time favs

A brillant movie that never gets old.

"Evolution" (2001)

[media=]

[/media]

Sci-fi action comedy from Ivan "Ghostbusters" Reitman is a variation on the "Men in Black" formula, as two slacker college professors (David Duchovny and Orlando Jones) deal with an invasion by rapidly-evolving alien nasties that hitched a ride into their Arizona home town on a meteorite. Lotsa bizarre creature effects, and Duchovny has fun tweaking his "X-Files" persona while the jokes and alien fluids fly. Funny stuff!

"Saturn 3" (1980)

Cheesy sci-fi cult classic starring an aging Kirk Douglas and a hot-n-juicy Farrah Fawcett as a pair of research scientists/lovers on a remote space outpost, whose idyllic existence is threatened by a new arrival from Earth (a young Harvey Keitel) and his psychotic killer robot - both of whom have designs on Farrah.

This flick wants to be a terror bonanza ala "Alien" but though it's got some cool set designs and a bad-ass looking robot, the flick is slow as molasses and never builds up any real suspense. You do get to see Farrah's exposed breast for about two seconds though, which must count for something.

Believe it or not, this flick was directed by Stanley "Singin' In The Rain" Donen, of all people.

Useless trivia, Keitel's dialogue was overdubbed (woodenly) by another actor to cover up his thick Brooklyn-ese accent.

Recommended only for Farrah fans and sci-fi geeks with a high tolerance for B-Movie pain.

Ironclad - it was an ok midevil, knights, kings swords, castles and lots of battle scenes. not something I would want to own but it was a pretty good watch. And it has Kate Mara in this. on a side note I did learn she is the grandaughter of the owner's of the Steelers and NY Giants.

MEGAMIND ,with the kids of course(for the 10th time)

"Dog Day Afternoon" (1975)

Based on a true incident that happened in 1972, two losers (Al Pacino and John Casale) attempt to rob a Brooklyn bank ... and before they quite know what's happening, the situation has spun out of control, they're holding eight bank employees hostage on live TV, and "Sonny" (Pacino) has become a reluctant folk hero.

This is regularly mentioned as one of the best movies of the 70s and now I see why. Fantastic screenplay and excellent performances, especially by Pacino.

Project X - watched this knowing nothing about what it was. It's a handi-cam flick and I thought it was going to be something very different to what it was. In the end, turns out it was just basically a party movie. It gets a bit chaotic and I guess leads to a "point" at the end, but it's an odd film. Pretty pointless to be honest. The brunette the main dude almost intercourses and homosexually manages to avoid is a stunner. Lots of nice racks featured here and there in the film which makes it kinda worthwhile. Kinda...

We Bought A Zoo - pretty nice family film. Yeah, harmless and very watchable, even if not overly amazing either. I liked it.

American Reunion - I can't really say this was too amusing, but it was fun to watch. The guy who's a TV presenter now's girlfriend in the film is incredible and there were a few nice sluts here and there in smaller roles. Overall, entirely watchable if not a tad silly.

SWAT Fireflight - not my choice, but this started out okay, I guess. I always find this kind of stuff pretty tacky and predictable and by the book... and this is exactly that. It was okay, but got pretty stupid and messy towards the end, almost like the writers stopped caring. Not great, but okay to watch if you have to.

Total Recall (1990)

Total Recall (2012)

Watched the first one last night and just got back from the cinema after watching the remake.

Really like the first, the remake was quite exciting bit a little too tame and lacking the special make up fx of the first.

"Scooby-Doo" (2002)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80xWiJ-0j94

Live action version of the cartoon classic reunites the Mystery Inc. crew to solve a mystery on Spooky Island, a horror-themed tropical amusement park. Lots of garish sets, loud noises and cheap-on-purpose (at least I hope it was on purpose) CGI follows.

This flick is total kid stuff, of course, but I have to admit that it wasn't nearly as painful as I'd expected. Thankfully the filmmakers were thoughtful enough to provide some eye candy for Dad, in the form of Sarah Michelle Gellar as a butt kicking Daphne and Isla ("Wedding Crashers") Fisher as an island cutie who befriends the Mystery Machine gang.

Oh, and I swear that Matthew "Scream" Lillard was born to play Shaggy. :rofl2:

My kids thought it was a hoot and I've seen worse. Let's leave it at that.

"Scooby-Doo" (2002)

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80xWiJ-0j94[/media]

Live action version of the cartoon classic reunites the Mystery Inc. crew to solve a mystery on Spooky Island, a horror-themed tropical amusement park. Lots of garish sets, loud noises and cheap-on-purpose (at least I hope it was on purpose) CGI follows.

This flick is total kid stuff, of course, but I have to admit that it wasn't nearly as painful as I'd expected. Thankfully the filmmakers were thoughtful enough to provide some eye candy for Dad, in the form of Sarah Michelle Gellar as a butt kicking Daphne and Isla ("Wedding Crashers") Fisher as an island cutie who befriends the Mystery Machine gang.

Oh, and I swear that Matthew "Scream" Lillard was born to play Shaggy. rofl2.gif

My kids thought it was a hoot and I've seen worse. Let's leave it at that.

Oh, this one and the other Scooby Doo movie are my secret favorites. Don't tell anyone. :D