Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Captain America - Not bad, not great either

I thought it was a bit shite actually, Thor was much better.

I got to say I loved both. Roll on the Avengers.

Yeah I must admit that The Avengers looks like it could be good.

Straw Dogs

A remake of a film from the 70's with Dustin Hoffman. This one features James Marsden, Kate Bosworth, Alexander Skargard. Dominic Purcell, James Woods and Walton Goggins. Not a bad movie but not great either but the last 20 minutes of the final fight at the house has mucho bloodshed and sees people killed many ways such as with a nail gun, hand gun, shotgun and a Bear Trap.

Moneyball

A nice movie and you don't have to love baseball but being a big fan like I am does make it much better even though I knew what happened but there were some surprises too and well acted by Pitt and Hill.

• My Little Pony

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Darker and slower than the previous ones but loved it too of course. The last episode is waiting to be watched next week.

Oh, yeah, I still haven't seen the last one. Maybe I'll get right on it.

Just finished Day Watch. Coupled with Night Watch, they might just be the best vampire films out there.

• My Little Pony

The Mrs & I went to see Hunger Games tonight.

Not a bad movie.

I haven't seen it, but I've heard the synopsis. I would recommend watching Battle Royale. It sounds like the same thing, only much better.

BREACH (2007)

a very good true story drama about Robert Hanssen, a US spy that sold government classified data to KGB and also made several KGB double agents got executed. Chris Cooper is perfect for the role of a family religious guy and a traitor to his country at the same time. Ryan Philippe also great in playing a young agent who's naive and ambitious at the same time. Caroline Dhavernas who plays Vera Keller at The Pacific also starred here as Ryan's wife, she definitely has the natural beauty. Don't expect any action here, it's a drama, and it's a great one!

Not a bad movie.

I haven't seen it, but I've heard the synopsis. I would recommend watching Battle Royale. It sounds like the same thing, only much better.

The Warden & I got free tickets (Saving up Coke points) and we couldn't decide on a movie we both wanted to see.

I'll look into Battle Royale. Thanx bro. :tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

Not a bad movie.

The Warden & I got free tickets (Saving up Coke points) and we couldn't decide on a movie we both wanted to see.

I'll look into Battle Royale. Thanx bro. :tumbsup:

I can't say it'll be one for the Mrs., but I'll let you decide.

A BETTER TOMORROW (1986)

a classic Chow Yun Fat / Ti Lung action/drama movie, directed by John Woo. A story about an ex-villain gangster who's trying to reconcile with his brother who's a policeman. A fresh idea back in the days apart from the typical Hongkong kungfu movie, but i must agree that it's kinda obsolete these days, but it's very nostalgic and the shooting part is fun!

THE FIRM (1993)

i like this one. A great Grisham lawyer thriller, Tom Cruise acted great here, as a young and hungry lawyer, ambitious yet vulnerable. The ending is kinda anti-climax, expecting something more twisting, but well overall the 2.5 hours is quite enjoyable. I don't know if the new series is very much the same as this one, but will check it out later

THE FIRM (1993)

i like this one. A great Grisham lawyer thriller, Tom Cruise acted great here, as a young and hungry lawyer, ambitious yet vulnerable. The ending is kinda anti-climax, expecting something more twisting, but well overall the 2.5 hours is quite enjoyable. I don't know if the new series is very much the same as this one, but will check it out later

This is excellent :beerbang:

11:14 (2003)

a coincidental tale that occured in small town, told by five different perspectives, perhaps this one that inspired the movie 'Crash' a year later. Thing that felt random suddenly appeared to be connected with one another. I guess this is a good one and man Rachael Leigh Cook did has nice rack here!

Another Earth - nothing like I thought it was going to be. I was expecting a sci-fi kind of movie and I got something totaly different. kind of slow and plodding and nothing happens but I had to watch it because the way it was done I had to see where it was going to go. I guess it is more of a twised love story than anything. nothing I'd say go out and find, you have to see this but I've seen worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlPfAYpnpuw

Captain America: The First Avenger

A bit naff

Big Mommas: Like Father,Like Son

Quite enjoyed