Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Home Alone (1990)

scrolling through my PCH-A210 bluray collection and picked this one to spend last night, well definitely a cute christmas family movie, i know i've watched this thousand times but this one always makes me laugh especially when Harry and Marv ready to rob the house and pwned by Kevin lol

Animated ALL STAR SUPERMAN, I liked it ok but dont know if someone who didn't read the comic would care much for it. Teaser for the new GREEN LANTERN animated looked good, and features several stories I like. I don't know about HENRY ROLLINS as Kilowog though...

Oceans Thirteen

Miami Vice

A couple of movies worth watching once anyway....

Miami Vice could have been excellent if they didn't lose steam in the middle with the love story that took 4 days to unravel.

"The Blues Brothers"

Doomwatch

1972 movie about a small isolated island with a concealed pollution problem causing the locals to be deformed.

Oceans Thirteen

Miami Vice

Miami Vice could have been excellent if they didn't lose steam in the middle with the love story that took 4 days to unravel.

"The Blues Brothers"

Miami Vice could have been Bad Boys 3 pretty easy.

The Wedding Crashers

Why don't you try getting jacked off under the table in front of the whole damn family and have some real problems, jackass. What were they like anyway? They looked pretty good, are they real? Are they built for speed or for comfort? What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat? [makes motorboat noises] You motor-boating son of a bitch, you old sailor, you! Where is she? She still in the house?

• My Little Pony

Captain America

Excellent! This film kicked ass. My buddy and I agreed that Red Skull is probably the most badass villian since Darth Vader. The days of shitty comic book adaptations may be over. Let us hope. Anyway, go see this film, but I'm told not to see it in 3D.

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows 2

great movie, yes expected, my wife told me there are quite a few important moments cut out but then it's necessary to fit in a 2.5 hours movie. The visualization and cinematography are stunning! Definitely want to watch again the whole Deathly Hallows set in Bluray later :popcorn:

Transformers 3 : Dark of The Moon

don't know if the Pink Floyd-ish title is intended or not, but overall, another good extension of the series. Nothing's groundbreaking, the CG is awesome, the story is pretty much predictable, well a fan of this series will be pleased anyway.

How to assassinate a high school president ; I've never been a wild Mischa Barton fan, but her "I was created to be f*cked" kind of look has always interested me enough. And I have to admit, it's pretty much the main reason I picked this DVD up. Like I was recently left bamboozled after a Jessica Beil nude scene I had no idea about, Ms Barton also gets her gear off for a quick bathtub scene in this one. It's only a flash, but an unexpected treat in an otherwise not-to-bad film, also starring Bruce Willis. It's kind of like a mystery film, but set in a high school. Yeah, it was watchable.

Dinoshark ; Haha, yuck! These films are really terrible, but, hey, what does one expect? Yeah, utter rubbish, but half amusing anyway.

Swamp Shark ; more garbage. An aged but still quite delicious Kristy Swanson added a bit to this garbage, as well as a few pretty sexy young ladiez too. More of the same garbage, but still watchable for how bad it is.

Titanic 2 ; more extreme badness. As Keef said before, truly atrocious. Bad, bad news.

Panic on Rock Island ; pretty cool new Aussie horror film. The story is of some military designed contagious disease, which is worse than anthrax etc. Anyway, it hits the people by way of some NZ tourist sneaking into a music festival on an island in Sydney Harbour. As the disease spreads across the island chaos follows. It was pretty lame, but enjoyable enough.

My Bloody Valentine (Remake)

What did you think?

I thought this was pretty good.

How to assassinate a high school president ; I've never been a wild Mischa Barton fan, but her "I was created to be f*cked" kind of look has always interested me enough. And I have to admit, it's pretty much the main reason I picked this DVD up. Like I was recently left bamboozled after a Jessica Beil nude scene I had no idea about, Ms Barton also gets her gear off for a quick bathtub scene in this one. It's only a flash, but an unexpected treat in an otherwise not-to-bad film, also starring Bruce Willis. It's kind of like a mystery film, but set in a high school. Yeah, it was watchable.

am a fan of Bruce Willis, so overall, how's the plot of that movie dude? interesting to look for a Bluray rip if it's really watchable

Oceans Thirteen

Miami Vice

"The Blues Brothers"

Miami Vice could have been Bad Boys 3 pretty easy.

I'll take the Bad Boys movies any day over MV....

Kung Fu Panda 2

Great fun, not as good as the first one, which I think is fantastic, but still very enjoyable. Great characters and lots of really funny gags. Loved it.

The Lovely Bones

Hmm ... not sure about this one. One of those films I watched, thought was okay, then found myself thinking that it was pretty silly. The sequences set in the "in between" look good, but were also very self-indulgent and a bit pointless.