Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Amusement

What a pile of shit... I supposed it would be a slasher but it turned to be a trendy, messy, damp horror-wanna-be. Avoid it if you're over 18.

Final Destination 2

After watching that crap mentioned above I needed to see a real horror movie. :D

Dead Before Dawn

True story starring Chery Ladd who is in an abusive marriage and wants a divorce from her controlling husband.

Very good but cheaply made.

Man Of The Year

Armageddon

The Mummy Returns

WALL-E

I love Pixar films but this never appealed until today, bought it on Blu-Ray for the kids and we watched it and loved it.

IMO, one of their best films yet.

Just watched...

"Piranha" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU8mCLZqunE

This updated version of Joe Dante's 1978 classic (which I also love!) is pure creature feature heaven in a box. An underwater earthquake unleashes a horde of prehistoric piranhas into scenic Lake Victoria, Arizona... which unfortunately happens to be packed to the gills (sorry) with Spring Break revelers. The result? Gore galore and gratuitious nudity out the wazoo! It's a pure exploitation flick, no brain required. I laughed my a$$ off and give it two fins up.

Geoff, if you haven't seen this one yet, put it on your list... that gal Kelly Brook you were talkin' about in this thread a while back has a major role in it. Now I know what all the fuss is about. Schweeeeeet. :masturbanana:

watched this today

DUE DATE

Good stuff this, nice road movie with some classic scenes. Not a classic at all, and nowhere close to The Hangover, but very watchable stuff.

SKYLINE

I knew this would be shit, and it is. Worth watching if you've just bought a new bluray player and want something pretty epic to watch on it, but otherwise avoid this like the plague. Terrible ending too.

'Carriers' ; I guess it was okay. A group of young adults flee to the coast in the midst of a world destroyed by some breath-carried virus that's killed off the population. It was a pretty poorly constructed idea and no one seemed too concerned about catching the disease and dying, and that just made for a pretty sloppy film. Not terrible, but below average.

Crap that one. Watch "The Crazies" instead, same theme done a zillion times better.

Funnily enough I actually bought that DVD (and literally about 50 others) at the same place, the same time. Will get around to watching it asap.

Last night I went to the movies with my wife and saw:

'Black Swan' ; I dug it. From the same dude who did 'A Requiem for a Dream,' this one is not quite as "messed up," but similarly intriguing. Yeah, good solid film.

'Black Swan' ; I dug it. From the same dude who did 'A Requiem for a Dream,' this one is not quite as "messed up," but similarly intriguing. Yeah, good solid film.

How the hell did I forget to mention the highlight of the film. A wikkid sexy lesbian scene between this: mila-kunis.jpg and this: Natalie-Portman-64.jpg

Both girls had really thinned down for the role and didn't look as good as they can... but it was still pretty awesome.

How the hell did I forget to mention the highlight of the film. A wikkid sexy lesbian scene between this: mila-kunis.jpg

I still can't believe that's Meg from Family guy.. :quagmire:

How the hell did I forget to mention the highlight of the film. A wikkid sexy lesbian scene between this: mila-kunis.jpg

She can meg my family guy anytime she wants.

But because that was so poor I'll make up for it with this:

Mila-Kunis.jpg

Mila-Kunis.jpg

She can meg my family guy anytime she wants.

But because that was so poor I'll make up for it with this:

Mila-Kunis.jpg

Mila-Kunis.jpg

Isn't she the chick from 'That 70's Show' too?