Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Live Free or Die Hard" -- great flick. Nobody can kick a$$ like John McClane!

Fave line: "The Asian chick? Last I saw her, she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft, with an SUV rammed up her a$$" :lol:

The kids and I just watched the "Curious George" animated movie. As a Dad, I find that I can relate to the poor Man with the Yellow Hat, as I too am helpless against the destructive/mischievous force of small creatures.

Valentine

Cheap slasher flick for the "big day" but hey, there are Denise Richards and Katherine Heigl in it! :tumbsup:

I never relaized that Katherine Keigl was in that. I saw that back in the day and was mostly interested in it due to David Boreanz being in it because I was an Angel/Buffy nerd. It was a solid slasher movie but not great plus you knew who the murdered was for entire movie.

Valentine

Cheap slasher flick for the "big day" but hey, there are Denise Richards and Katherine Heigl in it! :tumbsup:

I never relaized that Katherine Keigl was in that.

I think I knew at the time - she was in the TV show 'Roswell' back then and I was in love with her. :lol: But yeah, forgotten about that through the years too. Will need to watch again. She was so much better looking back in those days.

'Valentines Day' ; okay, so it wasn't bad. I mean, seriously, how bad can a movie with Jessica Alba and Jessica Beil really be (Plus Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Garner if they're your thing)? :lol: Harmless romantic comedy thing or whatever these films are... but it was enjoyable enough.

'The Happening' ; Stupid concept, but this could have been half decent. I enjoyed the actual film enough, but what the hell was with the dreadful acting, by everyone, throughout the whole film? Everyone was terrible. And How Walberg and that girl were meant to be playing a couple is beyond me. They looked as "together" as rabies and AIDs on a date. I could handle the film, but it wasn't easy.

'The Human Stain' ; Not bad. A little slow moving and round about in getting to it's point, but it was a pretty good film. Odd too, as I'd never heard of it, even though it has Anthony Hopkins and Nicole Kidman in it... and a few other guys I recognised.

Valentine

I think I knew at the time - she was in the TV show 'Roswell' back then and I was in love with her. :lol: But yeah, forgotten about that through the years too. Will need to watch again. She was so much better looking back in those days.

'The Happening' ; Stupid concept, but this could have been half decent. I enjoyed the actual film enough, but what the hell was with the dreadful acting, by everyone, throughout the whole film? Everyone was terrible. And How Walberg and that girl were meant to be playing a couple is beyond me. They looked as "together" as rabies and AIDs on a date. I could handle the film, but it wasn't easy.

I remember Roswell since some former Buffy alum was in it but never watched it consistently so didn't really know who Heigl was until Greys and didn't care until 'Knocked Up'.

I had such high hopes for 'The Happening' with it being a M. Night Shyamalan movie but it was a letdown.

:rofl2: at the aids and rabies comment.

Ooh yeah, "The Happening" blew goat sack. The opening ten or fifteen minutes were very creepy and started the whole thing off soooo promising but then it completely flew off the rails.

M. Night Shamalama blew his wad on his first two movies ("Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable") IMO. He hasn't done anything near as good since then.

Valentine

I remember Roswell since some former Buffy alum was in it but never watched it consistently so didn't really know who Heigl was until Greys and didn't care until 'Knocked Up'.

Yeah, I used to love that 'Roswell' show - saw every single episode. It was a bit teen drama-ish, but I reckon you'd enjoy it enough. And Heigl was young and ripe with a huge pair of norks and not a stick figure. Yeah, she delivered back then.

Ooh yeah, "The Happening" blew goat sack. The opening ten or fifteen minutes were very creepy and started the whole thing off soooo promising but then it completely flew off the rails.

M. Night Shamalama blew his wad on his first two movies ("Sixth Sense" and "Unbreakable") IMO. He hasn't done anything near as good since then.

Don't forget about the awesome 'Signs'.

Didn't like "Signs" much. Didn't live up to the hype.

I thought it was awesome but not as good as the previous two.

I also liked The Village but part of me was wishing that those monsters were real but when you realize that it's present day it's like WTF!!!! Of course you knew something was strange but I guess I didn't know for sure it wasn't the 1800's until she jumped over the fence. It all made sense though that they'd send a blind girl for that mission so she wouldn't see anything.

I also didn't mind 'Lady in the Water' since I like Paul Giamatti's acting but overall it was a letdown somewhat as well.

The new one coming out soon from M Night doesn't look to good either.

I thought it was awesome but not as good as the previous two.

I also liked The Village but part of me was wishing that those monsters were real but when you realize that it's present day it's like WTF!!!! Of course you knew something was strange but I guess I didn't know for sure it wasn't the 1800's until she jumped over the fence. It all made sense though that they'd send a blind girl for that mission so she wouldn't see anything.

I also didn't mind 'Lady in the Water' since I like Paul Giamatti's acting but overall it was a letdown somewhat as well.

The new one coming out soon from M Night doesn't look to good either.

I'm a big fan, I like all his movies including The Happening. I suggest all of you to watch it as a comedy and you will enjoy it! :popcorn:

Valentine

I never relaized that Katherine Keigl was in that. I saw that back in the day and was mostly interested in it due to David Boreanz being in it because I was an Angel/Buffy nerd. It was a solid slasher movie but not great plus you knew who the murdered was for entire movie.

I didn't know her either back then when I first saw this movie so it was a little surprise when I bought the DVD and read her name on the cover. Btw her role is very short because she is the first victim. Stupid killer. :screwy:

Thinking of throwing on "The X-Files: I Want To Believe" tonight. I got it for Christmas in 2008 and have never watched it. So it just sits on the shelf, still in the shrink wrap, gathering dust, and my O.C.D. is bugging the hell out of me about it.

Thinking of throwing on "The X-Files: I Want To Believe" tonight. I got it for Christmas in 2008 and have never watched it. So it just sits on the shelf, still in the shrink wrap, gathering dust, and my O.C.D. is bugging the hell out of me about it.

Still in the shrink wrap Dude????? I admit I Have DVDs I haven't watched yet and I have had them for years, but I ALWAYS take em out of the shrink wrap!! Come ON Man, get with it!!!! :lol: