Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Quite enjoyable

The Incredible Hulk

Alright film

My Bloody Valentine(The new Remake) - I didn't expect much but this one had me guessing all the way to the end as to who the killer is/was. Much better than most of the cheesy horror movies of the last few years IMO.

What Doesn't Kill You - With Ethan Hawke, Mark Ruffalo and Amanda Peet and wrote by Donnie Whalberg. A not bad Crime Drama about two friends that grew up together as Thugs for the local "boss". While one can't let the life go the other needs to grow up and get his life together due to having a wife and kids. Not bad but not great either.

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans - The worst of the 3 so far but still very good. It was probably 20 minutes to long but I might of been just real tired when I was watching it. I had thought that Rhona Mitra had replaced Kate Beckinsdale's character in this movie but this moviie was set way before the others and she played Sonja the one the daughter that was talked about in the first movie. I didn't get that until the final scene when they show the scene from the first movie where she's talked about.

Valkyrie - A really good movie although being a history major I knew most of the story. I felt like the acting was very good(Tom Wilkinson is great in everything) and the story was good too with the only complaint being that Tom Cruise didn't talk with an accent. Then again maybe they tried it with him talking with an accent and it didn't sound right. Either way a good movie IMO.

Valkyrie - A really good movie although being a history major I knew most of the story. I felt like the acting was very good(Tom Wilkinson is great in everything) and the story was good too with the only complaint being that Tom Cruise didn't talk with an accent. Then again maybe they tried it with him talking with an accent and it didn't sound right. Either way a good movie IMO.

Im wanting to see this one

The Incredible Hulk...

well, much better than the first one, and as a film its pretty good i guess....all the ties to the Bill Bixby version was a good touch aswell...the problem is that ive never really liked the Hulk :P