Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Zodiac

is that anything to do with the Zodiac Killer?

im not obsessed with murderers, i swear..

That's the new one about the murders that was just released, wasn't it? I really want to see that one, though I heard it's not so great. I still haven't seen the original but I wish to with great anxiety.

It was ok, if a little on the long side, so my attention started to wander half way through. Plus at the end, when they were explaining what had happened afterwards, the titles were so fucking small I couldn't read them, which was damned annoying!!!

the Zodiac killer bored me anyway, like Son of Sam.....i dont know how i could sit through a film about a guy just shooting someone and then running off...

the Zodiac killer bored me anyway, like Son of Sam.....i dont know how i could sit through a film about a guy just shooting someone and then running off...

Haven't seen "Zodiac" yet but Spike Lee's "Summer of Sam" was an excellent film. Though it's less about the murders and more about the hysteria that took over New York while he was running loose.

It probably helps that I'm old enough to actually remember when that sh*t was going on in NYC (I was only seven years old at the time, but I do remember the constant references to"Son of Sam!" on TV and seeing Berkowitz's face on the front page of the newspaper when he was arrested), so I found it quite interesting.

Zodiac

That's the new one about the murders that was just released, wasn't it? I really want to see that one, though I heard it's not so great. I still haven't seen the original but I wish to with great anxiety.

It was ok, if a little on the long side, so my attention started to wander half way through. Plus at the end, when they were explaining what had happened afterwards, the titles were so fucking small I couldn't read them, which was damned annoying!!!

Glasses?

Already had my lenses in mate - still too small. ;)

Zodiac

Interesting film but too slow and hard to keep my low attention span :lol:

Die Hard 4.0

Tasty. Very fuckin enjoyable.

Very good film, good escapism as some of it was a tad silly (Jet) :tumbsup:

Thunderfoot And Lightning

Always liked this Clint Eastwood movie :tumbsup:

Wasn't that "Thunderbolt and Lightfoot"?

Zodiac

Interesting film but too slow and hard to keep my low attention span :lol:

I agree it was good but not great and I'm agreeing again that it was to long.

Went to watch the new Indiana Jones movie. It wasn't bad. I hope they let the series rest and don't try carrying on with his son.

THE most ridculous end to a film that I have ever seen. Up to the last 15 mins I really enjoyed it.

My son and I watched "Looney Tunes: Back In Action" together on cable while the baby was nappin'. Pretty funny stuff!

Oop`s you`re right mate :agree::omg::anon:

Oooops I fucked up alert..

Please forgive me. :crying:

Oooops I fucked up alert..

Please forgive me. :crying:

Alway liked THIS Clint Eastwood movie! :rofl2: