Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"The Final" (2010)

"Heathers" meets "Hostel" in this extremely dark, twisted horror/thriller. A group of high school bullies, Mean Girls and beautiful people are invited anonymously to a "party," which turns out to be orchestrated by the losers and misfits they usually prey on. Needless to say, these long suffering nerds have some rather creative revenge methods on their minds. Disturbing and effectively nasty stuff.

I saw this a few years back... not bad, amazing what I have forgotten about.

• My Little Pony

Cuban Fury

Again. Just as good as the first time. Nick Frost is brilliant, but it's Kavan Novak (I think that's correct) steals the show.

Cuban Fury

Again. Just as good as the first time. Nick Frost is brilliant, but it's Kavan Novak (I think that's correct) steals the show.

I want to see this. huge fan of Frost and Pegg

• My Little Pony

Cuban Fury

Simon Pegg isn't in it, save a two second cameo.

"The Final" (2010)

"Heathers" meets "Hostel" in this extremely dark, twisted horror/thriller. A group of high school bullies, Mean Girls and beautiful people are invited anonymously to a "party," which turns out to be orchestrated by the losers and misfits they usually prey on. Needless to say, these long suffering nerds have some rather creative revenge methods on their minds. Disturbing and effectively nasty stuff.

This looks really twisted.. And it's on Netflix.. I may have to check it out soon..... :tumbsup:

Cuban Fury

I know, I was just stating that I was a big fan of both of them.

I'll still with the Pegg/Frost scenario...I just watched

The Worlds End

I enjoyed it,for me better than Hot Fuzz but not as good as Shaun...Spaced remains my fav stuff from them though :)

• My Little Pony

The Worlds End

I enjoyed it,for me better than Hot Fuzz but not as good as Shaun...Spaced remains my fav stuff from them though :)

I've never seen Spaced, though it's been on my list for a minute. And I agree, Shaun of the Dead is my favourite flavour of the Cornetto trilogy.

• My Little Pony

Cuban Fury

I know, I was just stating that I was a big fan of both of them.

True. I'll watch anything with either of them in it.

The Worlds End

I've never seen Spaced, though it's been on my list for a minute. And I agree, Shaun of the Dead is my favourite flavour of the Cornetto trilogy.

Tough one. Shaun Of The Dead is classic, but I really liked Hot Fuzz. All 3 are good, and I also like Paul.

The Worlds End

Tough one. Shaun Of The Dead is classic, but I really liked Hot Fuzz. All 3 are good, and I also like Paul.

Me too all quality

The Worlds End

Me too all quality

'Run, Fatboy, Run' is also pretty good (albeit that there's no Nick Frost) ... with Dylan Moran delivering one of my favourite lines in a film: "The only serious relationship I've been in ended in a broken collarbone and a dead meerkat." :)

• My Little Pony

The Worlds End

Me too all quality

'Run, Fatboy, Run' is also pretty good (albeit that there's no Nick Frost) ... with Dylan Moran delivering one of my favourite lines in a film: "The only serious relationship I've been in ended in a broken collarbone and a dead meerkat." :)

Not "That is the second most disgusting fluid I've had in my eye"?

Tucker & Dale vs Evil

I love this film. It's a modern classic.

My first time watching it, heard good things. I really like it, I like the switch up in the theme. I will watch it again in the future for sure.

"Arctic Predator" (2010) Former Superman Dean Cain stars in an entertainingly silly SyFy ripoff of "The Thing." A group of Polar explorers uncover a 19th century shipwreck frozen beneath the ice, which turns out to have a lethal otherworldly lifeform aboard. Hilarity, naturally, ensues.

Lake Placid...I had forgotten how funny this one is....

Always a good watch

Lake Placid...I had forgotten how funny this one is....

Always a good watch

Liked that one a lot,haven't seen it since I was in Greece way back upon its release in 2000 :)