Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"The International" (2009) Globe trotting cloak & dagger stuff with Clive Owen as an Interpol agent investigating a major European bank that also dabbles in arms deals and assassinations on the side. A technically well made flick but aside from some gorgeous Euro scenery and one EPIC shootout scene set in New York's Guggenheim Museum, this was pretty slow moving and dry.

Red 2

Total Recall (2012)

We're The Millers

Pisoners

The Collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n08aIH-Bhcc

Sequel to The Collector.. If you have seen that movie you pretty much know what you are getting here... A decent horror flick in the vein of the Saw movies... The ending was a lil messed up but I liked it....

OH and it has Christopher McDonald in it too... the guy that played Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore.... :tumbsup:

Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub1I_hlvNGg

A Nearly 4 hour documentary about EVERY Nightmare on Elm Street Movie.. Well not the remake... VERY well done with a LOT of geek horror trivia... If you are a fan of those movies I highly recommend this.... LOTS of interviews and stories and other goodies.. Very well done.....

Robocop 2014

• My Little Pony

Edge Of Tomorrow 3D - Wickedly good action movie

Really? The trailers certainly have not convinced me.

"Machete Kills" (2013) Danny Trejo returns as the "Grindhouse" inspired badass in another ultra violent hoot with an all star cast and plenty of bullets, blood and babes.

Had a freebee from redbox - Veronica Mars the movie.

"Salt" (2010) Angelina Jolie as a CIA agent who goes on the run when she's accused of being a deep-cover Russian operative. Fast paced spy action with lots of twists and turns, good stuff.

"Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters" (2013) The fairy tale tykes are all growed up and they're kicking massive amounts of witchy ass in this cartoonishly violent action/fantasy mashup from Tommy "Dead Snow" Wirkola. Goofy as hell but fun.

"Get Thrashed" (2008) Entertaining documentary that traces the rise, fall and continued influence of Thrash Metal, told through lotsa vintage photos & video clips plus interviews with members of Metallica, Slayer, Kreator, Anthrax, Overkill and tons more. Longtime thrash aficionados won't learn anything new but it's a nice trip down memory lane.

"Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters" (2013) The fairy tale tykes are all growed up and they're kicking massive amounts of witchy ass in this cartoonishly violent action/fantasy mashup from Tommy "Dead Snow" Wirkola. Goofy as hell but fun.

I watched it when it first came out and started it the other day, but had shit to do so will finish it later. I like these kind of movies, mindless fun!

"All the Boys Love Mandy Lane" (2013) Disappointing slasher flick with Amber Heard (yum) as a virginal teen who goes on a weekend retreat, which naturally gets invaded by a psycho. This movie took for-EVER to get going, and when it finally did, my wife and I had predicted the "twist ending" before it was even half over. Don't bother.

Maleficent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-XO4XiRop0

Saw this yesterday cause My wife wanted to see it for her birthday?? Actually a really good movie.. a slightly different telling of the classic Sleeping Beauty tale, told more from the perspective of Maleficent.. More of her back story and etc..... They make Maleficent out to be the Villain AND the Hero.....

Trailer Park Boys - Live in F*ckin Dublin - dead funny, love it - hope it comes out on DVD as it's another to add to the collection (and there's already the new film due out June so gonna have to buy that too).