Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Ghost Protocol

A bit long and slightly dull in places, but worth a watch.

Transformers 3

[really mindless, do I really give a shit type of film. One transformers film too many me thinks. The wife fell asleep :lol: )

"Bandidas" (2006)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgLC_JeRa5E

Western action-comedy starring Salma Hayek (yum) and Penelope Cruz (yum) as a pair of Mexican gals who take up bank robbing to get back at a crooked gang who are stealing land to clear the way for a new railroad. Steve Zahn is a hoot as a dorky Federal investigator who gets shanghaiied into helping aid their cause, and outlaw country singer Dwight Yoakam is suitably bad-ass as the villain.

Highly predictable, instantly forgettable but still a fun watch due to the fast pace and the high level of cleavage/eye candy courtesy of the leading ladies.

How Do You Know - was an ok watch. feel like I just seem this at the drive-in a few weeks ago when I seen THIS MEANS WAR. same movie, same lead female actress just different actors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVNQ1yMEKmw

Cowboys & Aliens - I liked this quite a bit. it was 85% pure Western and 15% sci-fi. very well done in my opinion. it did maybe go a bit long but I'd watch it again and will check out the commentary on the bluray soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH7KZD5vGBY

WILD THINGS (1998)

i missed this movie back in the days, and judging by the 6.6 score, i didn't expect this to be good but curious to see how seductive and devious both Neve and Denise in this movie, but turns out the plot is exciting and well written. There are many unpredictable twist toward the ending. Although I'm not utterly impressed by the overall movie, I think it's better than the score.

Just Go With It - It was acute movie. Love Jennifer Aniston. I know she isn't the kind of actress that carries movies on her own but I do like to watch her, and the bikini scene is very nice. You could see the end coming from a mile away, like from the first 10 minutes into the movie or just from the previews but it isn't about how it ends, it's about the journey getting to the end. Oh, and Brooklyn Decker isn't bad to look at in the movie either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Ubqhru7g

"The Incredible Hulk" (2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWWzve8Z90s

"Rebooted" version of the Big Mean Green saga replaces Eric Bana with Ed Norton as Bruce Banner, who's hiding out in South America trying to find a cure for his Gamma inflicted split personality problem. Unfortunately, a U.S. Government task force led by General "Thunderbolt" Ross (William Hurt) is in constant pursuit. When Ross jacks up one of his men with Banner's formula and transforms him into The Abomination, mayhem ensues.

A vast improvement over Ang Lee's morose, depressing 2003 "Hulk" flick, this is what Hulk fans wanna see, i.e. total popcorn action & carnage.

"The Incredible Hulk" (2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWWzve8Z90s

"Rebooted" version of the Big Mean Green saga replaces Eric Bana with Ed Norton as Bruce Banner, who's hiding out in South America trying to find a cure for his Gamma inflicted split personality problem. Unfortunately, a U.S. Government task force led by General "Thunderbolt" Ross (William Hurt) is in constant pursuit. When Ross jacks up one of his men with Banner's formula and transforms him into The Abomination, mayhem ensues.

A vast improvement over Ang Lee's morose, depressing 2003 "Hulk" flick, this is what Hulk fans wanna see, i.e. total popcorn action & carnage.

This version with Norton was awesome IMO and just a crying shame that he wasn't used in the Avengers movie.

Edward Norton rules!

OLDBOY (2003)

a controversial Korean movie, if you like some thriller/mystery thing and a bit disturbing i must say, sick in some places, well this one worth a try. Many praised this, but I think it's kinda okay and a bit overrated, and I don't see myself watching this twice lol the short 'Bruce Lee' action part isn't really awesome, if you haven't watch Indonesian movie, THE RAID, i suggest watch that asap. But the plot here is somehow smartly twisted, keep you asking and asking along the game, and the ending is quite sad and painful, and the acting is very good too.

"The Woman in Black" (2012)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lReemWmO5o

Old-fashioned ghost story set in Victorian England, starring Daniel "Harry Potter" Radcliffe as a recently widowed lawyer assigned to arrange the selling of a secluded, creepy old estate ... naturally, he soon learns that the house, and the surrounding village, both harbor a dark secret that involves the local children.

Slow-burning flick that takes a while to get goin' but the last half is excellent. Moody, dark and creepy stuff with loads of atmosphere.

Death At A Funeral

A pretty good film, quite funny with a lot of familiar faces

• My Little Pony

OLDBOY (2003)

a controversial Korean movie, if you like some thriller/mystery thing and a bit disturbing i must say, sick in some places, well this one worth a try. Many praised this, but I think it's kinda okay and a bit overrated, and I don't see myself watching this twice lol the short 'Bruce Lee' action part isn't really awesome, if you haven't watch Indonesian movie, THE RAID, i suggest watch that asap. But the plot here is somehow smartly twisted, keep you asking and asking along the game, and the ending is quite sad and painful, and the acting is very good too.

I thought this was very well done. Definitely not a feel good film. More of an, "Oh, shit. That sucks." But still really good. I still have to watch the last one in the Vengeance trilogy.

Death At A Funeral

A pretty good film, quite funny with a lot of familiar faces

The original? I love this film! Alan Tudyk does an excellent job. "Everything's so fucking green!"

Nevermind, wrong thread...

Watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol last night. Wasnt bad but wasn't as good as I heard it was. I guess these movies just don't do much for me. Watched the first one and skipped 2 & 3 before watching this one.

In a 4-movie series, you have managed to watch the worst 2 and skipped the best 2.