Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Summer Rental

Pretty decent John Candy film from 1985

Cemetary Junction

Really enjoyed this

"Death Ship" (1980)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ2zVFW8ixQ

Vintage sea-faring horror cheez starring George Kennedy and Richard Crenna. Survivors of a cruise ship disaster climb aboard a derelict WWII German warship, which soon proves to be haunted. Interesting concept and some cool creepy atmosphere but it's very slow moving, poorly acted, and mostly unsatisfying.

Very similar to the 2002 film "Ghost Ship," but with way less budget and way more stupid.

BRUCE LEE : THE BIG BOSS (1971)

the very first movie of Bruce Lee, an instant classic but well the acting is very poor, the fake-blood is laughable, but the flying kick can't do no wrong, and the unrated version shows a slight gore and couple of nudity :D

• My Little Pony

Avengers

This time in IMAX, and let me tell you, what a difference. Better video. Better audio. Even the 3D was noticibly better in IMAX. Oh, and the film's still awesome, too.

"Evilspeak" (1981)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qb1gQEDh2o

Clint "Ron's Brother" Howard is a nerdy, picked-on military academy cadet who gets revenge on his torturers with a little help from Satan... and a computer.

This early '80s cable favorite starts slow but the last 20 minutes, featuring a possessed, levitating Howard loppin' off heads with a sword, a horde of man-eating pigs, and a chapel in flames, is an absolute freakin' hoot. Loved the vintage "video game" style computer effects too. Worth a look if '80s cheez, or movies about Satan, are your thang.

Legend has it that the makers of this flick kept Anton LaVey of the Church of Satan on the payroll (in an advisory role) and there are also blink and you'll miss'em roles for a pre-"Night Court" Richard Moll and Don "Bob Pinciotti from That 70s Show" Stark as one of Howard's tormentors.

"Evilspeak" (1981)

Clint "Ron's Brother" Howard is a nerdy, picked-on military academy cadet who gets revenge on his torturers with a little help from Satan... and a computer.

This early '80s cable favorite starts slow but the last 20 minutes, featuring a possessed, levitating Howard loppin' off heads with a sword, a horde of man-eating pigs, and a chapel in flames, is an absolute freakin' hoot. Loved the vintage "video game" style computer effects too. Worth a look if '80s cheez, or movies about Satan, are your thang.

Legend has it that the makers of this flick kept Anton LaVey of the Church of Satan on the payroll (in an advisory role) and there are also blink and you'll miss'em roles for a pre-"Night Court" Richard Moll and Don "Bob Pinciotti from That 70s Show" Stark as one of Howard's tormentors.

I remember this one, didn`t particularly think much of it though!

"Evilspeak" (1981)

I remember this one, didn`t particularly think much of it though!

Oh yeah, it was not great by any means, but it was the "good" kind of bad, at least for me. :D

I want to make it to the drive-in this weekend. they have The Avengers and Journey 2.

Next week they are having Battleship but I don't know what the 2nd it going to be. I'd wait till next week if I know it was going to be Avengers and Battleship

Underworld: Awakening Pretty good flick.. A lil short though.. I think it's only like an hour and 15 minutes or so, but it's pretty damn good....

Megamind Watched this with the wife on Our anniversary yesterday.. Pretty funny animated flick..... :tumbsup:

"Pieces" (1983)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWkG_Olhb8w

A chainsaw killer is chopping up co-eds on a college campus, and the most inept cops in film history are trying to stop him. Yup, that's the whole plot in this delightfully sleazy, pseudo-classic grindhouse flick. The acting is negligible, the dialogue is howlingly "WTF," the splatter flows hot and heavy and the ending makes no sense whatsoever. Released in 1983 but it looks like it was made in 1973. Whoever wrote this movie must really hate women, because they serve only two purposes in this flick -- to get naked and to get dismembered. Someone's got issues. Then again, I watched it so I guess I have issues too.

This flick has one of the coolest tag lines ever -- "YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO TEXAS FOR A CHAINSAW MASSACRE." Sho'nuff.

"Pieces" (1983)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWkG_Olhb8w

A chainsaw killer is chopping up co-eds on a college campus, and the most inept cops in film history are trying to stop him. Yup, that's the whole plot in this delightfully sleazy, pseudo-classic grindhouse flick. The acting is negligible, the dialogue is howlingly "WTF," the splatter flows hot and heavy and the ending makes no sense whatsoever. Released in 1983 but it looks like it was made in 1973. Whoever wrote this movie must really hate women, because they serve only two purposes in this flick -- to get naked and to get dismembered. Someone's got issues. Then again, I watched it so I guess I have issues too.

This flick has one of the coolest tag lines ever -- "YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO TEXAS FOR A CHAINSAW MASSACRE." Sho'nuff.

I believe I actually saw this on showtime back in the 80s. Don't remember much from it. Sounds like a cheesy horror 'classic' that I should revisit :popcorn:

Just saw:

A Lonely Place To Die (2012)

"American Hardcore" (2006)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1ZnFT2qAJU

Interesting, enjoyable documentary that details the humble beginnings, the rapid rise and sudden fall of hardcore punk in the U.S. during the years 1980-86. Loaded with lotsa cool vintage (ultra-violent!) live clips and new and old interviews with members of Black Flag (Henry Rollins, as you might expect, has some great stories), Bad Brains, Circle Jerks, Adolescents, Battalion of Saints, and too many more to mention. Even though I was only a casual hardcore fan back in the day I still dug this flick. The "Get Thrashed" doc should've looked more like this.

Home Movie

That was some crazy-ass shit! Now I'm going to bed.

Very disturbing movie in my opinion.. :yikes:

I'm not into horror movies, but this quickly became one of my faves..Looking for it on dvd as we speak.

I asked around, but everyone I spoke to, never even heard of the flick..