Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Knight and Day"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdexzm-X95c

Entertaining, but instantly forgettable, action/comedy where Cameron Diaz meets up on an airplane with super spy Tom Cruise, then ends up trotting around the world with him escaping spies, rogue agents, and arms dealers. Fun while it lasted but nothin' I'll ever watch again.

Oddly enough this is the second movie I've seen this week with Cameron Diaz in it (the other being "The Green Hornet") - she was better (and hotter) in this one.

'Paranormal Activity 2' ; been a long time coming, but finally saw the 2nd one. Nicely tied in with the first one... very nice. I personally really rate these films and I found this one to be as genuinely creepy as the first one. Glad to see the girl from the first one (and that prize rack) return to show of those puppies in a bikini in the pool. :lol: End of the day, I enjoyed this a lot.

"Knight and Day"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdexzm-X95c

Entertaining, but instantly forgettable, action/comedy where Cameron Diaz meets up on an airplane with super spy Tom Cruise, then ends up trotting around the world with him escaping spies, rogue agents, and arms dealers. Fun while it lasted but nothin' I'll ever watch again.

Oddly enough this is the second movie I've seen this week with Cameron Diaz in it (the other being "The Green Hornet") - she was better (and hotter) in this one.

I just watched Knight and Day today as well and I agree nothing special but it was a fun movie and I like the funny side of Tom. I love the dinner scene when he says everyone stay back or I'll kill myself and then her. Hilarious.

I also just watched Easy A. A funny highschool comedy that I will probably never watch again but was still funny.

I just watched Knight and Day today as well and I agree nothing special but it was a fun movie and I like the funny side of Tom. I love the dinner scene when he says everyone stay back or I'll kill myself and then her. Hilarious.

We laughed at the running gag about Tom constantly drugging Cameron's character so she was continually waking up somewhere different. When she came to on the island wearing a bikini... whooooboy! :crazy:

"BASEketball" A Pretty funny movie starring Trey Parker and Matt Stone of South Park fame....

"My Bloody Valentine 3D" Never saw the original, but the remake is Awesome!!!

Maverick - One of Mel Gibson's better movies.. Before He turned into an anti-semetic prick.....

Happy Gilmore - Adam Sandler playing golf.. Pretty funny stuff....

Oh Hey Keith?? How is the Green Hornet anyways?? Been meaning to check that out.....

Oh Hey Keith?? How is the Green Hornet anyways?? Been meaning to check that out.....

Depends on how much you like Seth Rogen, really. I think he was mis-cast, he's not an "action hero" by any stretch. It was decent, but it depended too much on the "comedy" end of "action/comedy."

But what the hell, it was a freebie rental from RedBox so for that price I'm not gonna complain too much.

"My Bloody Valentine 3D" Never saw the original, but the remake is Awesome!!!

The original is one of the best slashers, you gotta see that. This remake is really good too, I agree.

I`d probably agree with that mate :tumbsup:

Skyline

Rubbish, didn`t enjoy this at all, dull, crap monsters, crap film

"Inception"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSyQ3K0xnYg

Way-cool sci-fi/thriller set within the human psyche, directed by Christopher Nolan of "The Dark Knight." Basically it was a two and a half hour mind f*ck. Neat stuff.

Pirates Of The Caribbean: At World's End