Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

In The Electric Mist

Quite a good thriller/crime drama. I's describe as one of those films that can be quite hard to follow at times, not that it's complicated, but it isn't always clear what's going on or what the characters are talking about. Trying to be too clever imo. Tommy Lee Jones is great in this, and he has some great lines. John Goodman is excellent as usual.

"Talk Radio" (1988)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5E9RV9TyEo

Intense drama directed by Oliver Stone, starring Eric Bogosian (based on his own stage play) as a rude, arrogant Howard Stern type radio host who pushes his listeners to their limit every night -- till they start pushing him back.

The monologue by "Barry" when he finally melts down while on the air and tells his audience what he REALLY thinks of them is absolutely freakin' epic.

Great flick.

Saw a few more yesterday:

127 Hours - Great flick. I wondered how they were going to fill in an hour and a half with this one, but this one delivers. Depending on how much you put yourself in the dude's place, it can be pretty cringe-worthy. Even the early part where he get's stuck originally made my stomach a little how-ya-goin'... but *spoiler* the scene where he actually parts with the lower part of his arm... I couldn't even really watch it. I was just watching his eyes or his face... anything to avoid having to look at his arm as it was too graphic for me. Especially on a full stomach. :lol: Very good movie, though, with a very likeable lead character. I still like to see these dudes from 'Freaks & Geeks' do well. :)

Brothers - Pretty decent war flick about a guy who leaves his wife and kids to fight in Afganistan. Thinking he has perished over there his brother then becomes a big part of his family's wife until he unexpectantly returns from war, a very changed man. It's not outstanding, but it was a good film.

Other way around for me mate. I loved "Brothers" but thought "127 Hours" was dull...

The Crazies

I've heard this a okay watch.

Pretty decent movie, though nothing we haven`t seen before.

"Predators" (2010)

A bad-ass assortment of the world's best mercenaries, soldiers, and killers find themselves dropped into the jungles of Planet Predator and quickly realize that they're the "game" in the aliens' "game preserve." Mucho violence and carnage ensues. Fun for a while, but runs out of steam by the end and was slightly disappointing overall.

The Crazies

I've heard this a okay watch.

Pretty decent movie, though nothing we haven`t seen before.

I enjoyed it....much better than

Scar Crow - 99p rent deal on Box Office and I was robbed blind.

"Devil" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7l3nzjHYTg

Satan's loose in a Philadelphia office building...and he may be one of the people trapped in a stuck elevator.

I wasn't expecting much from this flick because the concept didn't seem "meaty" enough for a feature length movie but I was pleasantly surprised, it held my interest and kept me guessing throughout. Good stuff.

"Devil" (2010)

Satan's loose in a Philadelphia office building...and he may be one of the people trapped in a stuck elevator.

I wasn't expecting much from this flick because the concept didn't seem "meaty" enough for a feature length movie but I was pleasantly surprised, it held my interest and kept me guessing throughout. Good stuff.

I watched this last night as well. For the below average reviews it received I thought it was pretty good. I thought the ending was decent, the acting was good.

"Devil" (2010)

I watched this last night as well. For the below average reviews it received I thought it was pretty good. I thought the ending was decent, the acting was good.

Looks interesting. And I'm liking Bojana Novakovic!