Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"RoboCop 2"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qby68STS8cQ

Everyone's favorite law enforcement cyborg keeps the streets of Detroit safe from a new designer drug called "Nuke" and faces off against a new and improved robot from the corrupt-as-ever corporate folks at good ol' O.C.P.

Not quite in the same ballpark as the still-classic original but "RC2" is still a heavy metal clankin' good time.

Saw VII: The Final Chapter

What did You think?? I just saw it last night on Blu Ray.. Probably the most graphic Saw movie and I LOVE that!! Now there COULD be another Saw movie if the Fans demand it, but I think that movie kinda wrapped everything up rather nicely.... :tumbsup:

Oh and I watched Robocop today.. Just cause DAMN I Love that movie....

Last night I had me a "Creature, Creature, double feature!!"

"Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fglIHKaeas4

Yet another "Mega" flick from our pals at The Asylum, featuring all of their usual trademarks: a ludicrous plot, uber-cheap CGI, stunt casting straight outa the has-been file (Debbie Gibson and Tiffany! Mickey Dolenz!), and tons of mayhem. Debbie is an animal activist who "frees" some captive pythons from a private collector, and unwisely sets them free in the Everglades. When the snakes start to grow huge and become a danger to the ecosystem, a park ranger (Tiffany) pumps the local alligators full of steroids to combat them. Predictable mayhem ensues, with the added bonus of a cat fight between Debbie and Tiff that, if there's any justice, will be nominated for an Oscar in 2012.

"Grizzly" (1976)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c1QA8wyTaA

One of literally hundreds of "killer animal" flicks made in the '70s, this one (if the title doesn't make it obvious) deals with a gigantic, rogue Grizzly bear that's been munching on campers in a National Park, and the bad-ass park ranger who has to hunt it down and destroy it. Basically it's "Jaws" with paws. Pretty cool 70s style low budget sleaze with some decent gore during the "attack" scenes.

Last night I had me a "Creature, Creature, double feature!!"

"Mega Python Vs. Gatoroid" (2010)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fglIHKaeas4

Yet another "Mega" flick from our pals at The Asylum, featuring all of their usual trademarks: a ludicrous plot, uber-cheap CGI, stunt casting straight outa the has-been file (Debbie Gibson and Tiffany! Mickey Dolenz!), and tons of mayhem. Debbie is an animal activist who "frees" some captive pythons from a private collector, and unwisely sets them free in the Everglades. When the snakes start to grow huge and become a danger to the ecosystem, a park ranger (Tiffany) pumps the local alligators full of steroids to combat them. Predictable mayhem ensues, with the added bonus of a cat fight between Debbie and Tiff that, if there's any justice, will be nominated for an Oscar in 2012.

"Grizzly" (1976)

One of literally hundreds of "killer animal" flicks made in the '70s, this one (if the title doesn't make it obvious) deals with a gigantic, rogue Grizzly bear that's been munching on campers in a National Park, and the bad-ass park ranger who has to hunt it down and destroy it. Basically it's "Jaws" with paws. Pretty cool 70s style low budget sleaze with some decent gore during the "attack" scenes.

I meant to watch that 'Mega Python Vs Gatroid' but forgot about it. Maybe I'll catch the rerun or something.

That Grizzly sounds interesting and I love your description of 'Jaws with Paws'. :lol:

I meant to watch that 'Mega Python Vs Gatroid' but forgot about it. Maybe I'll catch the rerun or something.

That Grizzly sounds interesting and I love your description of 'Jaws with Paws'. :lol:

"Mega Python" will probably be in the $5.00 DVD bin at your local Walmart within a few weeks. :lol:

"Grizzly" was cool, if you like 1970s schlock (which I obviously do). They made so many "Nature gets revenge" flicks like it back then, even before "Jaws" came along.

Tonight I'm watchin' "Night of the Lepus," which is about...I kid you not ... carnivorous mutant jackrabbits (yes, you read that right) terrorizing a Western town. Bwahahahahahahaha!!

"Grizzly" (1976)

Wow!

I haven't seen this movie in years. Last time I saw it, was in the theater.

Richard Jaekal and Andrew Prine were in The Devil's Brigade (One of my faves)and star of the flick Christopher George (Rat Patrol) and husband to Linda Day George :wub:

"Grizzly" (1976)

Wow!

I haven't seen this movie in years. Last time I saw it, was in the theater.

Richard Jaekal and Andrew Prine were in The Devil's Brigade (One of my faves)and star of the flick Christopher George (Rat Patrol) and husband to Linda Day George :wub:

I saw it when I was a kid so I remember only the finale when the protagonist kills that poor bear with a mortar or something. One of the funniest scenes ever. :rofl2:

Af for me I watched 'Van Helsing' tonight. I always liked that one, cheesy but got the right atmosphere... and Kate Beckinsale is stunning. :)

'Survival Island' aka 'Three' ; this is the movie a few esteemed members were recently discussing, featuring the stunning Kelly Brook stranded on an island with 2 dudes who (most understandably) want to dip their love plankton into her love clam. As people said at the time of the discussion, the movie is quite poor, made even poorer by the voodoo nonsense - man those scenes were cringeworthy - but in all honesty, this was the most entertaining movie watching experience I've had in a long while. I could watch muslims eat crabs on a beautiful deserted tropical island, so include one of the most delicious females in movie history - wearing a bikini or less for the entire film - in the equation and you have what is pretty much the best movie of all time. In summary, absolutely loved it.

See it:

survival_island.jpg

The Untouchables

Timecop

They were on one after the other this afternoon.

'Survival Island' aka 'Three' ; this is the movie a few esteemed members were recently discussing, featuring the stunning Kelly Brook stranded on an island with 2 dudes who (most understandably) want to dip their love plankton into her love clam. As people said at the time of the discussion, the movie is quite poor, made even poorer by the voodoo nonsense - man those scenes were cringeworthy - but in all honesty, this was the most entertaining movie watching experience I've had in a long while. I could watch muslims eat crabs on a beautiful deserted tropical island, so include one of the most delicious females in movie history - wearing a bikini or less for the entire film - in the equation and you have what is pretty much the best movie of all time. In summary, absolutely loved it.

See it:

survival_island.jpg

Welcome to the Club. :drink:

See it:

survival_island.jpg

:lol:

Best film review of all time? Quite possibly!

Equilibrium

Seen it once before, but enjoyed it just as much second time round. Great sci fi film; nice idea, great (albeit hugely far fetched) action scenes, love it.

Started watching "Night of the Lepus" (1972) last night but it was too late and I was too tired, so I shut it off around the halfway point. Will pick up where I left off tonight.

For those who aren't familiar, "Night of the Lepus" is, without a doubt, the definitive film on the subject of oversized, flesh-eating mutant rabbits. Yes, you read that right. Rabbits. :rofl:

Started watching "Night of the Lepus" (1972) last night but it was too late and I was too tired, so I shut it off around the halfway point. Will pick up where I left off tonight.

For those who aren't familiar, "Night of the Lepus" is, without a doubt, the definitive film on the subject of oversized, flesh-eating mutant rabbits. Yes, you read that right. Rabbits. :rofl:

What's next on your list Keef?

Food of The Gods or Frogs? :lol:

What's next on your list Keef?

Food of The Gods or Frogs? :lol:

If I can find'em on DVD, hell yeah! :lol: "Frogs" pretty much sucked from what I remember (haven't seen it in decades) but "Food of the Gods" freaked me out when I was a kid. :yikes: