Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

It's on DVD, but not cheap. Cheesy trailer, but I'd still like to see the film.

Well, yeah, it does look cheesy (keep in mind it was made almost 30 years ago now) but in a cool way. And how'bout that cast of old timers? Geez. If that movie had been made in the '40s it would've had the cream of Hollywood leading men in it!

I like that film :tumbsup:

Inglorious Basterds

Very good, didn`t like some of the sickening violence (baseball bat) but still enjoyed the film.

Drag Me To Hell

Really enjoyed this, silly in places but my wife jumped a few times which added to my enjoyment.

Drag Me To Hell

Really enjoyed this, silly in places but my wife jumped a few times which added to my enjoyment.

Heheheh...the old woman in it's brill!

She was scarily repulsive, great though!

The Book of Eli

Enjoyable movie, but then I'm probably going to enjoy anything with Mila Kunis in it. :P

"Black Christmas" (1974)

...nasty little '70s shocker about a group of college girls who are victimized by an obscene phone caller/home invader/slasher at their sorority house during the Christmas holiday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysBKrRtBuag

Pretty dated now, but still a cool flick that many horror geeks credit for truly establishing the "rules" of slasherdom (it pre-dated "Halloween" by a few years). Great performances by Margot Kidder, Olivia Hussey, and the great John Saxon (as ... you guessed it... a cop. Haha.).

Ironically enough, director Bob Clark would go on to do the warm-n-fuzzy holiday classic "A Christmas Story" a few years after this!!

"Black Christmas" (1974)

...nasty little '70s shocker about a group of college girls who are victimized by an obscene phone caller/home invader/slasher at their sorority house during the Christmas holiday.

Pretty dated now, but still a cool flick that many horror geeks credit for truly establishing the "rules" of slasherdom (it pre-dated "Halloween" by a few years). Great performances by Margot Kidder, Olivia Hussey, and the great John Saxon (as ... you guessed it... a cop. Haha.).

Ironically enough, director Bob Clark would go on to do the warm-n-fuzzy holiday classic "A Christmas Story" a few years after this!!

Far better than the remake IMO

"Black Christmas" (1974)

Far better than the remake IMO

I haven't seen this one but the remake was horrible in every way...

I haven't seen the remake of "Black Christmas" but I've heard more than enough bad word of mouth about it so I am in no hurry...

three_b.jpg

Kelly Brook topless. Nuff said. :drink:

Abso-f***ing-lutely! Two of my favourite movie scenes of all time! :tits:

Is it just called 'Three'? I want to see it immediately but it's not showing up on the site where I usually buy my films. Is it brand new?

Few films over the weekend:

'Burn after reading' ; Nice. I really enjoyed this one and the ending was just wonderful. Good harmless fun with awesome character portrayals by pretty much everyone in the entire film. Recommended.

'Lakeview Terrace' ; bought this for $1 on Saturday and I will admit it was money well spent. I actually just enjoyed the whole film, plain and simple. Sure it's not a classic, but very enjoyable anyway.

'Couples Retreat' ; not too bad. I thought it'd be funnier but it was okay. Lovely scenery, a few humerous scenes and overall it was entirely watchable.

'Sorority Row' ; loved it. Pretty basic slasher / horror flick, but with many sexy ladiez all over the place. The "who was that person again?" killer revelation at the end was a little gay like it is in many of these types of film, but it was good fun regardless. Only question is - why does arguably the best looker, with definitely the best rack have to get killed first?

'Swimfan' ; another $1 pick-up. Seen this everywhere but I've never actually seen the movie. I enjoyed it. Again, pretty basic type of psychotic stalker stuff, but I was pleased with it all the way through. And although Julia Stiles looks a little like a pug, she's kind of sexy and has a delicious looking body on her too.

three_b.jpg

Is it just called 'Three'? I want to see it immediately but it's not showing up on the site where I usually buy my films. Is it brand new?

'Swimfan' ; another $1 pick-up. Seen this everywhere but I've never actually seen the movie. I enjoyed it. Again, pretty basic type of psychotic stalker stuff, but I was pleased with it all the way through. And although Julia Stiles looks a little like a pug, she's kind of sexy and has a delicious looking body on her too.

Good call, you need to check Three out! :tumbsup: Not new, should be fairly easy to find and very cheap, e.g.:

Three (Amazon)

Saw about half an hour of Swimfan and quite enjoyed it. Looked like a new, younger Fatal Attraction, will have to check it out eventually...

three_b.jpg

Besides Miss Brook, this film is fucking terrible mate - i'd save your $ (it's not a dollar without good reason) for something more worthwhile. ;)