Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

I AM LEGEND (on DVD)

Crap ending aside it's not a bad watch.

I AM LEGEND (on DVD)

Just watched that one last night as well and agree, the ending was bad, almost like they ran out of time or something. Was disapointed the DVD did not have any deleted scenes or alternate endings...Otherwise nicely done, quite suspensful for a PG-13.

Also saw Walk Hard. Dumb, funny, ??????? Fair escapism flick with some catchy tunes.

I AM LEGEND (on DVD)

Just watched that one last night as well and agree, the ending was bad, almost like they ran out of time or something. Was disapointed the DVD did not have any deleted scenes or alternate endings...

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/03/05/mus...his-is-amazing/

This has the original ending - that they didn't end up using (about half way down the page). It's not really any better, & if anyone can tell me how they manage to drive on out of Manhattan when at the beginning they've blown out all the bridges?! :screwy:

I AM LEGEND (on DVD)

Just watched that one last night as well and agree, the ending was bad, almost like they ran out of time or something. Was disapointed the DVD did not have any deleted scenes or alternate endings...

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/03/05/mus...his-is-amazing/

This has the original ending - that they didn't end up using (about half way down the page). It's not really any better, & if anyone can tell me how they manage to drive on out of Manhattan when at the beginning they've blown out all the bridges?! :screwy:

Yeh, that ending totally sucked. How many millions do they spend on these movies... and then the storyline is non existent.

how did The Omega Man end? this is a remake after all isnt it?

Other way round really. The Omega Man was based upon the 'I Am Legend' book, which ends the way this alternative ending does....

Both are a similar story to the far superior British film "28 Days Later" anyway...

meh, i thought 28 Days was overrated..

i knew that the Omega Man was based on the book I Am Legend, but i havent read/seen those so i didnt know how they ended.

why did they change the ending in I Am Legend?

and i heard theyre making I Am Legend 2, i dont know how theyre gonna manage that one....

why did they change the ending in I Am Legend?

and i heard theyre making I Am Legend 2, i dont know how theyre gonna manage that one....

I dunno why they changed the ending, but both suck. I mean, how the fuck could they have just driven out - & if they did then why didn't people do that earlier in the film?

Yep, "I Am Legend 2" will supposedly be a pre-quel.... :screwy:

Think I'm gonna watch" Gates Of Hell" tonight.....

Just watched that this afternoon. But mine is the version titled "City Of The Walking Dead".

Yeah that is what my copy is called, but to Me, I remember it as the later...a great chessie

80's Eyetalian horror flick..... :beerbang: