Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Premonition - with Sandra Bullock....unfortunately I had a bottle of wine and a few beers and eventually lost track of what was happening in the film ...seemed okay though.

'Zoolander' - still quite an amusing one.

Hahaha...that film still gets me laughing...I love the bit where he's talking about the calendar over the shots taken for it.

Premonition - with Sandra Bullock....unfortunately I had a bottle of wine and a few beers and eventually lost track of what was happening in the film ...seemed okay though.

I wish I would have something to drink when I watched it, it would helped the time go by quicker. :whistle:

I wish I would have something to drink when I watched it, it would helped the time go by quicker. :whistle:

Was it crappy Wes? The missus liked it but I was a little distracted by chat n beer. Maybe I won't try and watch it again then!

Breach

Pan's Labyrinth

What did you think of Pan's Labyrinth? Very interesting, eh??

The last flick I saw was "Drillbit Taylor" with Owen Wilson........fun, lighthearted movie to watch last weekend.

I want to see that, I like Owen Wilson. usually guaranteed to be at least moderately entertaining. :)

Pan's Labyrinth... wow... WAY darker and more violent than I would have expected. Didn't know too much about it going in other than it was a fantasy flick, but it was more than that. Good stuff IMO. :tumbsup:

Was it crappy Wes? The missus liked it but I was a little distracted by chat n beer. Maybe I won't try and watch it again then!

It wasn't horrible but it wasn't all that great either.

'Zoolander' - still quite an amusing one.

Hahaha...that film still gets me laughing...I love the bit where he's talking about the calendar over the shots taken for it.

Yeah, quality. And that he first realised how good looking he was when he saw his reflection in the spoon while eating breakfast. I still love the whole petrol station scene too. And how Hans was always interested in stuff like what bark was made out of. :lol: Good film.

I watched SICKO (the Michael Moore film). It really is his best movie & very thought-provoking. I will never again complain when I go into hospital & don't have to pay a penny!