Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Into The Blue - Jessica Alba yum yum!! The movie - Complete garbage.

Die Hard 4.0 - Finally got around to seeing this. Good waste of 2 hours.

'I am Legend' - I loved it. A lot shorter than I thought and without giving it away the dog business almost bought me to tears but overall it was great. Very un-hopeful ending though.

'I am Legend' - I loved it. A lot shorter than I thought and without giving it away the dog business almost bought me to tears but overall it was great. Very un-hopeful ending though.

Yeah I saw this recently too. Will Smith carries it IMO. The story is okay (it's similar to the Brit films: 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later, but not as good) & some of the scenery is great, but his acting is top class. Some of the animals look a bit rubbish, like those Lions, but overall it's well worth watching....

Yeah I saw this recently too. Will Smith carries it IMO. The story is okay (it's similar to the Brit films: 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later, but not as good) & some of the scenery is great, but his acting is top class. Some of the animals look a bit rubbish, like those Lions, but overall it's well worth watching....

Backed on all accounts - I immediately thought of ’28 Days Later’ (I haven’t seen the sequel) and I also thought the lions looked horrible. Will Smith is excellent, though.

Police Academy 2 - nice to watch again

American pie : Beta House - Not as good as the first three

Thirteen Ghosts - Halfway through this one

The story is okay (it's similar to the Brit films: 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later, but not as good)

You do know I Am Legend was a 1950s novel by Richard Matheson, right? It's also the basis for the 70s flick The Omega Man.

A lady at work told me about that 'Omega man' movie. I have to admit I was not aware it was based on a book or previous movie.

Halloween, the Rob Zombie remake. Brutal stuff and very good horror film.

I enjoyed that one too, and that actor that played the young Mike Myers was pretty damn freaky looking.

I agree. Well-casted and well-acted. :axe:

I enjoyed that one too, and that actor that played the young Mike Myers was pretty damn freaky looking.

Yea that kid gave Me the creeps... Especially the scene where He kills His sisters boyfriend I think, with the aluminum baseball bat?? Brutal..... :chainsaw:

Yea that kid gave Me the creeps... Especially the scene where He kills His sisters boyfriend I think, with the aluminum baseball bat?? Brutal..... :chainsaw:

Hell yeah he fucked that dude up and the kid from school out in the woods too.

That kid was ugly as sin though and creepy as hell before he killed anyone.

Lifeforce (1985) Gents you would like this one, about space vampires. the lead vampy lady is buck ass naked 99% of the movie.

Rock and Roll Nightmare (1987)

So stupid it is good. JonMikl Thor in the shower...nuff Said :D

Lifeforce is great until it turns into Night Of The Living Dead. The first half is excellent though.

And yeah, lots of female nudity in this one.

i didn't think it turned into NOLD. I thought it had its own zombie vibe goin.

Just watched the '05 remake of "King Kong" again... long flick but a great one...

Still can't watch the scene where the guys in the valley are getting attacked by hordes of giant insects tho...UGH! I HATE bugs... that part is like my worst nightmare come to life...

And how freakin' hot is Naomi Watts anyway?? :lol:

I immediately thought of ’28 Days Later’ (I haven’t seen the sequel)

Mate you should watch the sequel, really. It's filmed on the Isle of Dogs in Central London where I work!