9. All or Nothing
10. Achille’s Hee
11. Daze Of Yesterday

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, those three new songs are all beauties. Definitely something to really look forward to. 

Does the lead singer play bass in this band? Like Revolution Saints without the drum clips in their video, it looks a bit weird with no bass clips in all these songs... 

First time listening through. I'm digging it. I liked all of the songs except Rock Bottom. We'll see how they hold up.

What stood out to me about their debut was how they nailed the '80s sound without it sounding overproduced. More of the same here, thankfully! The singer really reminds me of someone from one of the semi-obscure '80s classics but I can't put my finger on it...

Solid start to the year!

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent album. A lot of great tunes, and a genuinely likely high finisher come the end of the year ranks, I think I can already say. 'Crash And Burn' is an absolute killer, and second highlight, for me, is 'Kryptonite.' 'Out Of The Blue,' 'Achille's Heel' and 'When We Were Young' not far off.

Very nice stuff, and overall I think it's a better, more complete album than the debut... even if there's not quite a 'Stone Cold' on here. ;)