Temple Balls - Avalanche

Stefan

• Stefan changed the title to Temple Balls - album #4 coming soon

For me, these guys are great and have surpassed some of their piers(Santa Cruz, Shiraz Lane)!

• Like 1

• Stefan changed the title to Temple Balls - Avalanche
2 hours ago, The Rocker said:

For me, these guys are great and have surpassed some of their piers(Santa Cruz, Shiraz Lane)!

Without doubt, amore consistent band ,Shiraz had something going with Carnival Days/Vibration but for me didnt carry it on to the Shades album :( 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Without doubt, amore consistent band ,Shiraz had something going with Carnival Days/Vibration but for me didnt carry it on to the Shades album :( 

Agree 100%.  That Shades album will go down as one of my most disappointing albums ever.  I had such high expectations after Carnival Days and Vibration but they were blown out of the water as i didn't like much about Shades at all outside of maybe Scream.

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, auslander said:

I love Temple Balls. Yes I know how that sounds.

We all know you love balls. No one here is surprised. 

• Haha 2

Descending testicles/balls/jizzing stones were likely present in the earliest mammals, then subsequently disappeared in elephants, manatees and their relatives, according to a new study.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

From Frontiers:

Temple Balls is an energetic hard rock band from Finland and "Avalanche" is the aptly titled fourth album from the quintet. It’s a rocking and energetic tour de force that sees the band members pushing their musical boundaries even further. Once again under the care of producer Jona Tee (H.e.a.t, Crowne, New Horizon), “Avalanche” has all the elements of hooks, powerful rhythms and anthemic rock 'n' roll like it is meant to be played!

Temple Balls came to acclaim after the release of their sophomore album “Untamed” which gave them the chance to tour domestically and internationally in support of such legendary acts such as Sonata Arctica, Queen, Battle Beast, Deep Purple and Uriah Heep. They are definitely one of those acts which once experienced in the live environment, will set your friggin' pants on fire and turn you into a believer!

Their new opus “Avalanche” is a contagious album infecting the listener with strong melodies, profuse guitars, explosive riffs, fun lyrics and choruses that will stick to your mind. From the electrifying opening number “All Night Long” through to the title track, which closes the album, ”Avalanche” is a guarantee of timeless fun.

Don’t miss the band’s live shows planned for the fall of 2023!

Tracklisting:
1. All Night Long
2. Trap
3. Lonely Stranger
4. Stand Up And Fight
5. Prisoner In Time
6. Strike Like A Cobra
7. No Reason
8. Northern Lion
9. Dead Weight
10. Stone Cold Bones
11. Avalanche

Line-up:
Arde Teronen – Vocals
Jimi Välikangas – Bass
Jiri Paavonaho – Guitar
Niko Vuorela – Guitar
Antti Hissa – Drums

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Checked samples for this album on Apple Music....sounding good!  Sounds pretty much like it'll be a continuation of their last album to me, which I really enjoyed.

Definitely looking forward to this one....probably the last release this year that has a chance to rank highly for me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah enjoy his reviews also , but find that he very rarely doesn't like something :D

That Rozario album is quite good btw :whistle:

Edited by lettard

1 hour ago, lettard said:

Yeah enjoy his reviews also , but find that he very rarely doesn't like something :D

Yeah, I've noticed that some.  I remember he didn't care much for the latest Def Leppard though ;)

That said, I think he's said he doesn't like devoting a lot of time and doing videos to stuff he doesn't like as he doesn't want to come off as a hater and he's said he mostly just likes spreading the word and bringing some attention to stuff he likes.  And I get it....nobody is going to send you stuff to review if they think you're going to hate on it lol....like Frontiers for example :lol:

I kind of pick and choose what I watch from him anyways and mostly only watch stuff I know I've liked or might be interested in.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

I kind of pick and choose what I watch from him anyways and mostly only watch stuff I know I've liked or might be interested in.

Yeah same here , but you are right he is good value...he gets so caught up in the music...must be what I look like to the outside world :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tts42572 said:

Yeah, I've noticed that some.  I remember he didn't care much for the latest Def Leppard though ;)

That said, I think he's said he doesn't like devoting a lot of time and doing videos to stuff he doesn't like as he doesn't want to come off as a hater and he's said he mostly just likes spreading the word and bringing some attention to stuff he likes.  And I get it....nobody is going to send you stuff to review if they think you're going to hate on it lol....like Frontiers for example :lol:

Exactly

12 hours ago, lettard said:

It is hard isn't it? It is a fine line to tread as a fan and a serious reviewer. Like the Sleaze Roxx guy, he also hates bagging out bands. I understand it tbh.

6 hours ago, auslander said:

It is hard isn't it? It is a fine line to tread as a fan and a serious reviewer. Like the Sleaze Roxx guy, he also hates bagging out bands. I understand it tbh.

Yeah , as tts42572 points out , if he gave out constant bad reviews people wouldn't send stuff, I also only watch the reviews of bands of interest to me.

• Like 1