Who is Brandon?

Darkstone

• 2023 Gold Donors

Okay, so I'll address the "elephant" in the room.

I don't know how many profile pictures Dan has had over the years, but for as long as I've been a member, it's always been "Stewie".

I always felt respect and fear whenever I saw that image in the forum.

i guess the question is, who is Brandon? and why so passionate mate?

Edited by Darkstone
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

Okay, so I'll address the "elephant" in the room.

I don't know how many profile pictures Dan has had over the years, but for as long as I've been a member, it's always been "Stewie".

I always felt respect and fear whenever I saw that image in the forum.

i guess the question is, who is Brandon? and why so passionate mate?

Isn't it from that "fuck Joe Biden" chant and the Leftist reporter tried to cover it up by saying the crowd were chanting "Let's Go Brandon"?  So now everyone chants "Let's go Brandon" to point out bias in the media and to tell Biden what they think. It's pretty funny. 🤣

Edited by auslander
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
47 minutes ago, auslander said:

Isn't it from that "fuck Joe Biden" chant and the Leftist reporter tried to cover it up by saying the crowd were chanting "Let's Go Brandon"?  So now everyone chants "Let's go Brandon" to point out bias in the media and to tell Biden what they think. It's pretty funny. 🤣

I didn't know. Hilarious.

On 10/14/2021 at 3:53 AM, auslander said:

!00% right

• 2023 Gold Donors

This video explains it all and shows the initial clip. I guess the reporter was in a bad position considering it was live. She needs to speak to her lawyers about merchandising rights. She could make a fortune out of this just with coffee mugs and t-shirts alone.

I didn't know, I do now. Very funny.

Nice one Dan.

Edited by Darkstone

• 3 weeks later...

Im gonna start going by brandon, my new name is Brandon Estefan Montoya, Jiminez, lopez martinez rodriguez sanchez fernandez gonzalez hernandez alejandro baskez antonia Smith, and my pronouns are it and Shim!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Im gonna start going by brandon, my new name is Brandon Estefan Montoya, Jiminez, lopez martinez rodriguez sanchez fernandez gonzalez hernandez alejandro baskez antonia Smith, and my pronouns are it and Shim!

My pronouns are madlad and motherfucker.

• Haha 2

• My Little Pony
20 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I'm fascinated by the commas separating Montoya, Jiminez, and lopez, and no other names. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...