Christian Hard song of the day

6 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Wasn't there only one recent release? And it was credited as a John Elefante solo album in North America. 

Simply called "3". It's a really good disc, maybe not as good as the first 2, but I still like it heaps. Just been re-released through Girder. Originally Released through Frontiers in 2009. 

• My Little Pony
35 minutes ago, auslander said:

Simply called "3". It's a really good disc, maybe not as good as the first 2, but I still like it heaps. Just been re-released through Girder. Originally Released through Frontiers in 2009. 

Yeah, I thought it was pretty good. 

I bought this cassette in 1991 by Brighton just based on its cover. I thought they looked rockin'. And it was on Pakaderm. But... it is more like The Alarm in sound. Still, it's... OK, sorta...

On 10/10/2021 at 2:59 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Wasn't there only one recent release? And it was credited as a John Elefante solo album in North America. 

Yeah, I think you're right. Mastedon (with John Elefante): "3" came out in 2009. For some reason I was think there was a more recent release. Either way, only "It's a Jungle..." and "Lofcaudio" are worth owning. :)

11 hours ago, metalmaniac777 said:

Yeah, I think you're right. Mastedon (with John Elefante): "3" came out in 2009. For some reason I was think there was a more recent release. Either way, only "It's a Jungle..." and "Lofcaudio" are worth owning. :)

John last release was in 2013, " On My Way To The Sun ".

2 hours ago, Doggy said:

John last release was in 2013, " On My Way To The Sun ".

It was a good album. Like a mix between Mastedon and Kansas in sound.

Edited by auslander

Falling Up were a band during the 2000s who made intriguing music often focused on their own science fiction storyline. It is hard to categorise their sound. This song is from 2006.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:26 PM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I had never heard this. Was expecting an ACDC sound with the band name. But, no. Sounds like an indie, but I have heard worse. 

• My Little Pony
5 hours ago, auslander said:

I had never heard this. Was expecting an ACDC sound with the band name. But, no. Sounds like an indie, but I have heard worse. 

Retrospect Records released it years ago. But I guess without the band's permission? 

It has just recently got the proper treatment from Heaven and Hell Records. I might grab that copy. It's got additional tracks. 

https://www.heavenandhellrecords.com/product-page/pre-irder-high-voltage-written-in-stone

• Like 1