Lexi Foxx retired

Leykis101

Did  anyone else no about this? apparently he is a dog groomer as well and decided to do that full time, what a trip.

SEXY LEXXI'S PETTIEST PETS

Congrats!  You've found Sexy Lexxi's Prettiest Pets.  The first 25 people to use code "prettypets" get 15% off anything in the store.

Feel The Steel is hard to beat, after that I think theres 1 song off the next couple albums, Tiger Woods and Your Beautiful When You Dont Talk(Any shout outs for that song??) and thats it, I dont think they will change, their live show is their big draw so they constantly have to be releasing new shit to play at the Key Club, I didnt even listen to the last disc, it's gotten to where the videos are far better then the songs that are in them, go watch Gloryhole video, Party Like Its The End Of The World. TITTIES!

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Feel The Steel is hard to beat, after that I think theres 1 song off the next couple albums, Tiger Woods and Your Beautiful When You Dont Talk(Any shout outs for that song??) and thats it, I dont think they will change, their live show is their big draw so they constantly have to be releasing new shit to play at the Key Club, I didnt even listen to the last disc, it's gotten to where the videos are far better then the songs that are in them, go watch Gloryhole video, Party Like Its The End Of The World. TITTIES!

seriously dude? what about Tomorrow Night, Let me come in, Bukakke Tears. Gangbang,  Gold Digging whore. weenie ride, BVS.  ?? 

All stone cold classics for me 

Pretty much pick and choose on Balls Out and All You Can Eat, they werent anything like Feel The Steel, honestly one of my fav songs was Big Boobs, why they never put it on one of their Steel Panther albums is puzzling to me, I also love I Want Pussy, its a bonus track on one of my discs, cant think which one, but also dont understand how it got left off the regular release?

20 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Pretty much pick and choose on Balls Out and All You Can Eat, they werent anything like Feel The Steel, honestly one of my fav songs was Big Boobs, why they never put it on one of their Steel Panther albums is puzzling to me, I also love I Want Pussy, its a bonus track on one of my discs, cant think which one, but also dont understand how it got left off the regular release?

and I want your tits 

a classic 

• Like 1

Anybody else see this story? Don't have a date but said Lexxi had sex addiction and entered rehab and their tour manager filled in on bass.

Everybody Wants Him: Steel Panther Tour Manager/Tech Joe Lester – ListenIowa

His latest role involved him filling in onstage for regular Steel Panther bassist Lexxi Foxx, who was unable to perform with the band for two weeks after checking himself into a sex addiction clinic in an attempt to get his penile proclivities under control. Lester, as the band’s acting tour manager, guitar tech, and a bassist himself, already knew the material front to back. The writing, as Faster Pussycat once said, was on the bathroom wall. So, in his best version of Clark Kent, Lester stepped into the band’s tour bus and seconds later emerged as “Spyder,” Foxx’s replacement. The rest is  rock n’ roll history.

ListenIowa caught up with Lester recently to talk about his many roles in the world of Steel Panther.

Found this interesting too. Almost like this was planned:

LI: Let’s suppose you want to do this again. What would your move be to get Lexxi out of the way so it could happen?
JL: I’d have the tour bus stop at a petting zoo. When Lexxi is distracted, I’d get everyone but him back on the bus and off to the next stop. I’d tell the band that Lexxi quit to work in the petting zoo and the gig was now mine. Now that’s a great idea!

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSwvDnnlnbx/

Michael Starr is doing a one time blowout this Sunday, $50 cameos, holy shit thats funny,

• 1 month later...